Help with Port Forwarding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, I know that but I have problems with port forwarding, not with the username and password. Also:
TOGM95 said:
Oh by the way, there appears "Log" and then a box.
Should i check or not?

Ok what's confusing me is you say you put in your IP address but I don't see it anywhere in your screenshot. Somewhere in that entry should be 192.168.1.74, and I have reason to suspect it's the porta de transicao blank.

Uh, I know that but I have problems with port forwarding, not with the username and password. Also:

Sometimes, the website of your router operator allows you to port forward, I did this to forward my ports with SFR.

Can you show me a screenshot of where you actually type the 5029 and stuff in while you're portforwarding? I'd like to check something.

Here:
SemTiacutetulo_zpsefef1eaf.png~original

I'm portuguese so don't bother me about what it says.

Why didn't you check this?

Last edited:
The porta de transicao needs to be your IPv4 address.
Put 192.168.1.74 in the porta de transicao blank.

Also both 5028's should be 5029.

I know that both 5028 should be 5029. I was only testing it. I never thinked about that!
I'll give it a try.

---------- Post added at 08:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Sorry for double posting.
Nope, i can't write the whole IPv4 in it.
Any more ideas?

Sorry for double posting.
Nope, i can't write the whole IPv4 in it.
Any more ideas?

Try putting it in the converter em... blank then. Because the IPv4 address has to go in there somewhere and if it doesn't then this isn't the right place to port forward.

Oh by the way, there appears "Log" and then a box.
Should i check or not?

And I have no idea what this means and it's probably not relevant.

Converter? What converter? I put my IPv4 on where it says "Definido pelo utilizador" and then there appears my pc name. Don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back