The topic for sharing Art, Ideas, Stories, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LongcrierCat

Down In It
Yo! I just wanted to share my talent with you all....
  • SmirfgoiaPeople-001.jpg
    These are two of my characters for a cartoon called Smirfgoia. These two are Chloe & Mac.
  • I'll post more of my art soon.....

Re: Sonic's Sentry's Art, Ideas, and Stories

Blue Warrior said:
The link does not work.

Because people don't know how to use the BBCode supplied with the picture...

Re: Sonic's Sentry's Art, Ideas, and Stories

cueball61 said:
Blue Warrior said:
The link does not work.

Because people don't know how to use the BBCode supplied with the picture...

Wait.....you got it to work.....OK! I finally learned to use BBcode by quoting your post....I'll have a few more pictures up soon.

The Blue Panther said:
Yay An artist! this picture is a good one.
  • Thank you! I always try to overachieve in my artwork.
  • P.S. I'm only 13 years old. Amazing for a thirteen year old, huh?

GCFreak said:
I've seen better.
  • Well....of course! I'm not the best. I mean I'm not trying to brag , but oh really? You've seen better...... I can do better.....I was just doing a cartoon....You should see my realistic drawings... Plus those were just colored in character sketches...with marker... I can make cooler looking cartoons. Not saying that I'm better than Omega...I mean that was an awesome cartoon you showed me, Omega.... It's just that I'm good in my own way....he is in his own way.... No one's better than anyone else...we're all the same.
  • But can you draw better, GCFreak? Show me evidence that you can draw better. Or else show me what better is to you.

• It's the ever, superior Invader Zim! But is there an alien mightier than him? coughZandoscough
  • Yeah...It's me! Greg the Cat! Or else as you would call me, Sonic's Sentry! This is only a sketch amongst other sketches. Please notice that Metal Sonic's there in a giant robot suit.
  • Sonic & Friends in the 1920's. They look pretty goofy don't they?
  • Stupid bunnies think they can go violate people's property by crapping on it?! And suddenly own it?! Bad, stupid bunnies!And it seems Rayman's not here to the resue.....ARGH! I hate it when bunnies do this to me!

Would have been better if you had linked those images rather than displaying them in the thread, because they just took up a lot of horizontal and vertical space on the page. o_O

But other than that, I would say the drawings are good, especially the Zim one. I can't tell what that hexagon thing in the last picture is supposed to be, though.

Yeah...and I'm thinking about doing a Rayman mod. I may make wads for all the characters in the series including the villains and to replace the rings with lums. How do you get that program that allows you to make character wads? What is that program called? :?

Hello! I've been waiting on any replies about my Greg the Cat ,aka Sonic's Sentry, avatar art piece that I did! ( Sorry.... :( .....I'm just really lonely right now..... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back