For those of you who play an instrument...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shrike

What are some pieces that you REALLY want to learn how to play?
Being that I'm a pianist, I really want to learn how to play
Cohen's Masterpiece from BioShock.

DISCUSS

Well, I really want to learn how to play Sonic music on the piano, but I can't play with 2 hands. It's too confusing for me.

Yay!!! Another pianist!!! ^^

The only piece that I really want to learn to play right now is La Campanella ^^

I'm pretty much finished with it :D
Will be posting it soon ^^

Also, Shrike, you have very nice tone ^^
and played very musically ^^

Minute Waltz by Frederic Chopin. Well, I have music for it; I just can't play it back at approx. 300 beats per minute.

As for music I don't know, I wanna figure out whatever song was used in Gelespious Mountain. I've figured out part of it, and here are some chords to prove it:

C#m D(add9) C#m Bm9 Am Gm(add9) F#sus4
C#m D(add9) C#m Bm9 Am Gm(add9) F#sus4
G#m7 Bm7 D#m7(b5) Dmaj7
A#m7 C#m7 Fm7(b5) Emaj7
G#m7 Bm7 D#m7(b5) Dmaj7
A#m7 C#m7 Fm7(b5) Emaj7

And that is where I am stuck. >_>

Does my body count as an instrument? Because I can play some...interesting little tunes using things like armpit farts, cheek popping, and knee slapping.

If not, I've played some Ocarina of Time music on a surprisingly decent Ocarina someone bought me at a Renaissance Fair, though I have no means of recording, and I've been banned from playing it around just about everyone.

Kilron said:
Does my body count as an instrument? Because I can play some...interesting little tunes using things like armpit farts, cheek popping, and knee slapping.
Second'd every word, just add "hand farts" and "legpit farts". :P I can't play a real instrument to save my mouse, I just don't have the patience to hear myself ruin perfectly good songs for months at a time until I improve...and yet at the same time, I have the patience to sprite or draw, weird. :P
Kilron said:
If not, I've played some Ocarina of Time music on a surprisingly decent Ocarina someone bought me at a Renaissance Fair, though I have no means of recording, and I've been banned from playing it around just about everyone.
Man that's cool, it sucks that nobody will let you play it though. Now I know what I want for Christmas, an Ocarina! =P *sniped by rail ring*

Reach for the Moon - Immortal Smoke
Noel
O' Little Town of Bethlehem

There's also one little part of 'U.N. Owen was Her?' that I can't seem to get. All that on the piano.

And no, I really don't have that much interest in non-game music...

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Well, I really want to learn how to play Sonic music on the piano, but I can't play with 2 hands. It's too confusing for me.

Piano.

Sonic Boom.
Crisis City~The Flames
His World (Learning)

On piano/keyboard:
Cars - Gary Numan
Green Flower Zone
Green Hill Zone
The first level of Sonic Spinball

Manic said:
On piano/keyboard:
Cars - Gary Numan
Green Flower Zone
Green Hill Zone
The first level of Sonic Spinball

Yay! Green Flower on piano ^^
I posted that on youtube xD

I also play the piano and right now I'm learning da Military Polonaise by Chopin. It's quite hard for me. (cmon im only fifteen XD)
And I'm not sure about posting my playing on youtube cuz it's just too embarassing, I play hard stuff and mess up too often lol.

You can do it tec! Just keep practicing until you can play it with no mistakes ^^

My piano teacher always says that once you can play a piece with your eyes closed, you really know it xD
It's true O_O

you play very well. I quite enjoyed it.
though, I'd say there's something wrong with the reverb pedal or is it just the sound quality? anyway, you made up for it in a good way! nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back