• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

sadx Shadow?

Do you think this is a good idea?

• thats a GREAT idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah its good

• maybe...

• not really

• not at all

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, a couple of days ago I was messing around spriteing stuff when, I decided to make my own super sadx sonic... Then I thought that I should make my own shadow.... So here it is.

image below
NEW SHAD SHEET

EDIT:
shad-sheet.jpg

I will keep this sheet updated for those who would like to see them in progress (no it isn't a jpg photo bucket just converts it). I have someone who is helping me with him also. He dose the wading I do the sprites

Sunday, February 18th, 2007: Before you post, read this. This is not completed, it might not even be completed at all. If I can convert and restore that JPG sheet, then I can continue. Untill then, please don't PM me asking for a link. You can Ask if I have progress, but the answer will most likely be no. If someone can convert and restore that sheet for me, then I would appreciate it, but it still would have allot more work to be done then you think

sonicfreak its nice, but shadow's lower spikes also stick up and you have to change the top of shadow's gloves. but other then that, good job.

RgxSuperSonic said:
sonicfreak its nice, but shadow's lower spikes also stick up and you have to change the top of shadow's gloves. but other then that, good job.

Well im not done with it yet.. Its still a work in progress.. and one more thing, I CANT MAKE CHARACTER WADS WITHOUT IT SCREWING UP ON ME :(

that game is shadow adventure, a mod by someone to replace sonic with shadow (in sonic adventure) and alter the levels. its pretty good. its still in development

Yea, I had that game for a while now. It's awesome but it still is currently being worked on. I wonder when it will be done. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back