|SRB2 Heroes (Real superpower of TEAMWORK!) Details »»|
SRB2 Heroes (Real superpower of TEAMWORK!)
Developer Last Online: Apr 2017
Here it is! Version 3 (more like an update to version 2) of my Sonic Heroes level pack. Team mechanics implemented like in the real Heroes game. There is a total of 34 emblems to find. Each level is a combination of act 1 and 2 from the original game. The Chaos Emeralds are hidden in the levels, think you can find them all?
Metal Sonic race
Metal Sonic boss
Characters by: Lat (Tails), Speedwagon (Shadow), Chrispy (Rouge), .Luke (Amy), D00D64 (Cream), CZ64 (Team Chaotix) and me (Omega, Big).
Sonic Heroes logos in the HUD by Lat
Zipper, for converting and looping all the music.
MotdSpork, for the original team codes for version 2.
Monster Iestyn, for the LUA code to change skybox in game.
Tripel the fox, for the Team mechanics LUA codes for version 3.
I tried my best with this wad and I really hope it is a fun experience to all of you. It is far from perfect, but be sure to check it out and enjoy it!
- Spindash button is for Lightdash (Sonic and Shadow only)
- Custom Action 2 and 3 are for changing characters.
- Big wad is from my SADX mod, so he is kinda outdated.
- Omega wad was made by me for this mod. He is not the best but its the best I can do at the moment. At least there is an Omega wad now.
- Use command "resetcolors" to change colors in Multiplayer depending on the team you are playing as.
- Recommended to play on OpenGL due to game crash in Power Metropolis and Rail Station
Version 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGdM...rlwrqq2wfzqy04
Version 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kc_K...ature=youtu.be
|3 Weeks Ago||#202|
|3 Weeks Ago||#204|
I'm the ultimate overlord! I'm Metal Sonic! I'm the real Sonic!
|1 Day Ago||#206|
SRB2 = Sonic OVA?
Fantastic! I can see you put a lot of effort into this.
Some of the scripted sequences (such as the one in Power Metropolis) need to be fixed, since they kill you if you do nothing. (Was that the intent? It didn't seem like it, and if it was, you should probably do something to make that more obvious.)
But for the most part, I enjoyed it!
Last edited by Fodder; 1 Day Ago at 01:33 AM.