• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Nitro's character pack

Who are you looking forward to the most?

• Sonic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tails

• Knuckles

• Shadow

• Rouge

• Amy

• Ray

• Silver

• Mighty

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jump frames will look like the ones on my nitro.wad so they can't be done until the spring frames are.

This question just poped into my head just now and I've got to ask this...
On average, how long does it take for you to do a single sprite of Sonic/Tails/Knuckles/ect..? Or does it vary?

I'm still deciding on if I'm going to make a nitro for this.

EDIT: I'd have to say that it doesn't take long. I make an outline, get rid of anything inside it, add colors while drawing over the outline, then change the details. In some cases I just change the details. (Silver, sonic, amy, etc.)

Their is no such thing. All good characters are origionals. If nitro was from scratch, and just looked like a random hedgehog, that would be fine.

But the truth is, Nitro looks like sonic, and there is nothing good about that.

on Edge said:
Nitro? The character nitro? As in recolor of shadow, Nitro? Please don't.
Fixed. This whole character pack is a recolor by the way. Senku is a good recolor.

Theres nothing wrong with him looking like Sonic. Shadow looks like sonic, is he bad? Well, yeah, after ShTH, he strted to suck, but thats not the point.

nitro_the_hedghog said:
This whole character pack is a recolor by the way.

*Reads first post* How do you figure?

dude said:
Shadow looks like sonic, is he bad?

Yes. A recolor with the same abilities as sonic fails. If he was only a boss, then maby different...

I quite like the Knuckles, Shadow, and Metal Sonic sprites. But the Sonic ones, not so much. The shading just looks a little odd.

Super Sonic I really like, but the yellow glow around him doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back