Things you are currently working on

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am making 3 fan games on Game Maker. However, I don't have all the sprites yet...and my computer is being gay. I can't play my games that are being made. I am making 2 Sonic Fan Games and a Kingdom Hearts fan game.

doom00369gu.png

doom00951az.jpg

2nd one makes me wish SRB2 had skyboxes :(.

Are you doing that on Game Maker...if so...

how are you doing that??? I like DOOM as much as I like SRB2 (DOOM 3 was a discrase to the 2nd game...which is so far the best DOOM yet in my opinion)

Doom3 was more of a disgrace than Doom2 was, I don't play Doom3 as often as I do Doom2. Also the Doom port I am using is called GZDoom.

goodlink75co.png

Omgawd lookout hes gunna eet u!11one
While I didn't CREATE the model, I did rip it from OOT, and I had to remap all the textures myself. That counts for something, right? :P

To KingofFlames:

That's what I meant. I have DOOM 2 on ZDeamon.

To Shuffle:

Your Link looks like it is from Ocarina of Time. That was one of my favorite N64 games! :D

Dark Mystic said:
To KingofFlames:

That's what I meant. I have DOOM 2 on ZDeamon.
ZDaemon = Hisssss, go play GZDoom and ZDoom, the port that ZDaemon was spawned from, they are much better and have a way better community.

Shuffle said:
goodlink75co.png

While I didn't CREATE the model, I did rip it from OOT, and I had to remap all the textures myself. That counts for something, right? :P
*pauses, stares, and cries with **** laughter*

Gory stuff ahead

Pictures of a weapons mod of mine for ZDoom 2.1.x

Revolver + Tome of Power = lots of damage

Reloading! Woo!

Shotgun pumping after waxing a zombie

Shotgun reloading.

Shuffle said:
goodlink75co.png

His creepy eyes are the reason that it's a bad idea to render shadows with most models. I currently don't have any screenshots of what I'm working on, though I may *eerie voice* In the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back