Do you sleepwalk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRB2-Playah

Ne'er-Do-Anythin'
If so, share with us your wierdest sleepwalking moments. If you can't remember, you can get a recollection from a parent/roommate/maid/housebreaker.
Here are my recollections. I swear each word is true.

This happened some time ago, in a house we used to occupy.

I started standing on my bed, pointing at the green lamp that hung over the bed. My mom asked me what was up, and I said I "finally found it". She asked what, and I couldn't specify, but remained excited. She told me to go back to bed. I looked sadly back at the lamp, but went back to sleep.
I have a VERY foggy memory of that moment. I remember thinking about Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker...

This one happened last night.

I walked out of my room, and looked at the TV. And I said "Hello!" (We have a pet bird that screeches whenever we eat, because we give him food. We've been trying to get him to say "Hello!" instead for about 2 years. Right now, he does both. Screeches than saus hello.) My mom asked if the TV woke me up, and I replied "Well, I'm in there." gesturing at the TV. "And I'd prefer not to be in there." "Why?" "When the building turns." She told me to go to bed, and I complied.
I have absolutely no memory of this.

This one happened the same night at 2:47 AM.
I went into the kitchen and grabbed the cereal box (Raisen Bran). My mom inquired why I was up, and I replied "Well, is it ok in there?" gesturing towards my room. She asks "What?" and I say "My cap." She asks "What cap?" and I grin, saying "The one I wear on my head." She tells me I'm sleepwalking again, but I deny it. "This isn't a sleeping phase" or something along the lines of that. She notes that it's not morning yet, and I go over and squint at the clock on the stove with a serious look on my face. Then I put the cereal box back, and meaner back to bed.
I actually remember this rather well. I have NO clue where I was going with the cap thing... I assume I was talking about my plain white cap, which was sitting on top of my computer, which was in the same room (Our kitchen and living room are one.) But I remember clearly looking at the clock. Clear as day, I recall 2:47 AM.

And that's all I have for you. There are a dozen more, but I'll interrogate my mom for more later.

Nope. Never.

Kinda a stupid topic, by the way. I can predict that almost no one here sleepwalks, and some idiot is going to make up a story.

One time I did. It goes like this:

I suddenly wake up at 3:00. I walk out of bed, into the kitchen, and get a HUGE loaf of bread. I walk into my sisters room and start Wacking her with it, Keeping on saying "Die Darth Vader, Die!" My mum walking in, telling me it's 3 in the morning. I put the bread back and go back to sleep.

Well, yeah :P.

I don't walk in my sleep. but I do talk in my sleep!

My mom had a whole conversation with me, and I was asleep!

Sometimes, when I am talking to someone, if I am feeling tired I might slowly drift away. What happened once was I was talking to someone and I started to drift, and so the conversation went a bit haywire. I found myself uttering garbage. Then I suddenly stopped talking and said:

"Wait, what am I talking about???"

When I went to the Virgin Islands on vacation, I slept in one room of the house and then the next morning, I was in another room of the house.

I'm wondering how this happens.

And no, I dont sleepwalk.

Sleepwalking must suck. What if you fell down the stairs, or burned your self on the stove, or even worse! Walked off a cliff! :-O

Shuffle said:
Key words: Virgin Islands
Ew.

I have never sleepwalked, but I have an idea why it happens some times.

My guess is that you are actually awake and (mostly) functioning, but your memory goes corrupt and you can only remember certain things and you don't remember what happened afterward, and the part of your brain that controls conciousness is still asleep... I guess...

That's absalutely right!!!!!!

You win a cookie!!!!

I have never sleep walked... I've had many wierd dreams that seem to real!

RyanHedge said:
That's absalutely right!!!!!!

You win a cookie!!!!

I have never sleep walked... I've had many wierd dreams that seem to real!
Like those ones that your falling then you wake up and twitch and everyone laughs at you? Yea I hate those.

RyanHedge said:
That's a good example. But what does sleep walking feel like guys?
I'd assume you'd feel the same stuff as if you were concious, but just can't remember any of it. So basically wouldn't feel like anything.

Once, I sleepwalked. This was about when I was three, I went to the top of the stairs, pulled my pants down, and started taking a piss down the stairs until The Leech (my mom, for the few who don't know), came up and was all "Nic what are you doing?"

Of course, I don't remember this, I was three, but it's a funny story.

When I was 9 I and my older sister were at my Grandparents house to stay for the night and we were going to bed. my sister was in the lounge and I was in the Computer room I was wearing a green t - shirt and the next morning I was wearing a pink one! with barbie on it! :oops:

I was so embarrased when I found out because everyone was looking at me strangely! that happened about 6 years ago :oops:

I haven't sleepwalked in years, but my cousin has.

Here's the story:

My older cousin (19) is working on the computer. My younger cousin (15) walks in (sleepwalking), and unscrews a light bulb. It was on all night, so I imagine it was very hot. Anyways, my older cousin asks, "What are you doing?" My younger cousin replies, "You stole my pie!" and chucks the light bulb at her. This was late at night, and my aunt was actually up to see it, so I know this wasn't fabricated.

I have once that my mom told me I did. My mom woke up and heard the phone ring. She heard me on the phone say "Hi" she then walked upstairs and saw me with the phone saying "Hi. Hi. Hi." My mom told me to go to bed and I walked into bed and fell asleep.

HYPERKNUX said:
When I was 9 I and my older sister were at my Grandparents house to stay for the night and we were going to bed. my sister was in the lounge and I was in the Computer room I was wearing a green t - shirt and the next morning I was wearing a pink one! with barbie on it! :oops:

I was so embarrased when I found out because everyone was looking at me strangely! that happened about 6 years ago :oops:

Ok...
Scary :P

I've never sleep walked before, my mate once beat up his brother in his sleep though XD.

That one about twitching when you fall, it reminds me of a joke.

You would do walking on someones back with two fingers, in one place but walking, and you would say.
You're walking in the woods
You come to a house
You go in the house
You walk up the stairs
You go up the ladder into the loft
You go to the window
You open the window
You climb out the window and climb to the top of the roof
You jump!

And they would be listening so much to what you were saying they would twitch XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back