Is anyone but me an Inu Yasha fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystic said:
Personally, I don't get the large amount of hate for anime here either. It's a hell of a lot better than the garbage on American TV recently. Ooh...yet another reality show...I can hardly wait...

That pretty much asseses the situation here, too...All there is is that kind of junk, and anime is a very good break from the junk.

Only real anime I've ever watched was on G4, and that stuff was really lacking in action. I wish they showed more action-packed anime. For a while all they did was show reruns of Gungrave... ugh. 90% of that show is about people talking about loyalty to the Family and all this crap like that. Gun fights only happen every so often, and they don't have enough redeeming qualities over the rest of the show.

Strange to hear people calling shows like DBZ weird, because, well, Gungrave is, like, as unweird and boring as you can get. I wish I could see better anime..

Aegix said:
:eek: Can I use that in my RPG (as a portrait in someone's house), Mystic? It's REALLY kickass.
It's not mine. I found it on 4chan eons ago. I don't know the original source of the image, although I really would like to know.

It seems better suited for a wallpaper, but eh.

If 4chan doesn't have a copyright policy on it's site's images, I s'pose you can go right ahead.

Well, you see, the way 4chan does things is to take images from elsewhere and put them up in messages where applicable. They don't own any of the images, and the content always gets deleted automatically after a while or so, so it's not too much of a copyright infringement... but, again, they don't have the rights to any of the images, so it's not their rules you should worry about in this case.

Mystic said:
Aegix said:
:eek: Can I use that in my RPG (as a portrait in someone's house), Mystic? It's REALLY kickass.
It's not mine. I found it on 4chan eons ago. I don't know the original source of the image, although I really would like to know.

That's what the word sauce is for.

Bigboi said:
Mystic said:

That's what the word sauce is for.
You think I haven't requested the source? I've tried to no avail. It doesn't seem like anyone knows.

Bigboi said:
Chances are it's a original.
I could have told you that. I'd like to know the artist behind it. I know it's an original character, not from an anime or video game.

ZTaimat said:
...Am I allowed to hit the above poster with an iron? ...please?

(gives ZTiamat a VERY big, spike covered mace)
Want me to hold the guy down for you? :twisted:

*shoots ZTaimat and Aegix with an EFC27000*
No! this is my job! BAD! *shot, while hunting Von Hassle*

anyway...yea...why'd they have to bring Kikyo back? stupid morons...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back