A new official character!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Looks like Dr. Eggman started a diet consisting of nothing but Slim-Fast...

I am staring to HATE the sonic team. I mean, COME ON! They have made:

Sonic
Super Sonic (They have managed to ruin that)
Hyper Sonic
Silver Sonic (An unofficial name for the sonic robot in Sonic the Hedgehog 2)
Metal Sonic
Shadow
Possible CLONES of Shadow (I mean, come ON! How does he keep on coming back! He's like a freaking indestructable BOOMERANG!!! Only explanation: Clones. Either that, or the Sonic Team keeps on forgetting that he is MORTAL!!!)
And now this...

I count 8 different sonics. Hmm... one for each emerald (Including the Master Emerald)...

Anyways, now let's count Knuckles and Tails TOGETHER

Knuckles
Tails
Metal Knuckles
Tails Doll
Super Knuckles
Hyper Knuckles
Super Tails

Now THAT is PATHETIC!!! I needed to count both Knuckles and Tails TOGETHER in order to even come CLOSE to matching the amount of sonics...

If they release ONE more Sonic, I swear... *Takes out Bazooka*

Other than that, it looks like a good game. I especially like that magma crea- Wait, i mean that PERFECT CHAOS CLONE!!!

*Shifts eyes around suspicously* I'm going... to the bathroom... yeah, that's it, the bathroom...

*An explosion is heard coming from the Direction of the Sonic Team's developement headquaters minutes later*

Yeah, but aren't they going overboard? They haven't released a new form, alter-ego, or metal copy of Tails or Knuckles since Sonic R, and they seem to be releasing a new Sonic clone every two to three games!!!

Shadowater said:
Yeah, but aren't they going overboard? They haven't released a new form, alter-ego, or metal copy of Tails or Knuckles since Sonic R, and they seem to be releasing a new Sonic clone every two to three games!!!

I don't know why you count half those things as forms of Sonic. You might as well say that Big the Cat is a form of Eggman if you're going to pull things out of your ass like that. And why do Tails and Knuckles need super forms? It's cliche now, leave them as they are.

[song]

I'm... gonna smack the shit out of...
Sonic Team!

(sing it!)

So-ni-c team!

(yeah!)

Sonic team!

Because their shit deserves to be... smacked out of them!

Horray!

[/song]

I agree about overusing sonic clones but the I play the games for the speed and action,I think sega is trying to make Sonic more challanging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back