Sonic 2006 MOD! (Free of glitches)

Played this on a server and everything worked fine, the only things that don't work fine are Mach speed sections and Hints, Hints are displayed to all players and not just the one who activates them, same thing for Mach speed, it's activated for all players, If you could fix those.

You should fire your architect for leaving a hole in the roof here.
0846a6bf9d.png

If it concerns you, this is a speed pad.

Not like you expected anyone to get up here anyways.

Just got trough and I can't say anything else than "I love it!" Would be great to see it with actual "Open World", story and custom bosses like Thompson once attempted to do, but who am I to demand?

Also, about the Mephiles fight, nice idea of using Metal Sonic battle as him, but I think the arena is quite too big. When I got to section when he's rushing from wall to wall, I had to wait like 30 seconds or more for opening to hit him, which in result extended the battle by about 2 minutes. Still great job <3

Just got trough and I can't say anything else than "I love it!" Would be great to see it with actual "Open World", story and custom bosses like Thompson once attempted to do, but who am I to demand?

Also, about the Mephiles fight, nice idea of using Metal Sonic battle as him, but I think the arena is quite too big. When I got to section when he's rushing from wall to wall, I had to wait like 30 seconds or more for opening to hit him, which in result extended the battle by about 2 minutes. Still great job <3

Hey thanks so much! I love Hub worlds in Sonic games but I dont think they work too well in SRB2, sadly.
About Mephiles, he was originally going to be a custom boss, but it didnt happen. Yep the area is a little big I think...

You keep getting better and better with this stuff! I feel the levels could use more rewards in the form of shields and life monitors, especially in the crates, and I HATE the emerald in Flame core specifically. I spend forever looking for an Emerald after seeing the door early on in the volcano Flame Core zone only to find out there's a passageway waaaay far down at the end....but it's been a smooth sailing funride for me otherwise! It's no surprise '06 gets remade the most, and this must be the best version of it in SRB2 yet. I just love how huge and open the levels are.

It's a shame the mod ended so soon, I would've loved to see a proper final boss, but the cool all-emerald reward makes up for that.

I played a bit, and while im having fun, I found a glitch in the snow level right at the beginning if you fall off the stage into a pit. Here's the screenshot for more details.
unknown.png

EDIT:Found another problem:
unknown.png

Last edited:
The maps are very well done it brought tears to my eyes, Sonic 06 was the first game I've ever bought and it felt so good to bring those memories back

The textures are fabulous, I've spent so much time admiring the environment and everything around, it fits so well the game I wish we could put higher quality flats in this game

I didn't enjoyed getting trolled by the end ring in some levels

I really enjoyed this mod but sadly got it lagging on my FX-8350

I actually enjoyed this a lot, but the textures need work. The realistic textures make it look sort of gross and gloomy. I recommend redoing the textures but sticking with the actual aesthetic of SRB2.

Because the overall size of the mod is just around 200 - 220mbs so It can't take long to download unless your net speed for some reason it too low.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back