Favorite Gametype

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh...

There so many gametypes that i like but i can't just say that i like all of the gametypes so i just gonna pick that i play the most.

My favorite is Coop and Match

COOP
For this gametype really makes me feel play the game with multiple people in a single zone makes me feel that i not alone.

Match
I like that i can throw some ring to hit my opponent. Sometimes i use rings more offen that i forgot that i need rings so i can keep on going lol

Yeah that my favorite gametypes.

Tag is fun until players start spectating intentionally just to not be IT. Don't be that person.

A long time ago, I would have said CTF due to the fact that it felt the most structured and varied of the multiplayer modes. I'm not into netplay anymore, so I'm pretty much relegated to SP.

Co-op is the reason I'm here with SRB2. The idea of going with a group of friends and travelling different worlds, battling multiple bosses, just being able to have someone on your side, is the best feeling in the world to me. Instead of those generic MMO where you have to level up and get into PVP battles and shit, SRB2 is more tame as in you are you, your skills are based on your knowledge of the game and what level's you've played over and over. It's just nice to be some kind of help.

A long time ago, I would have said CTF due to the fact that it felt the most structured and varied of the multiplayer modes. I'm not into netplay anymore, so I'm pretty much relegated to SP.
I'd give the same response as this, but an additional problem for me was (and still is) the lag I have to go through online.
Even with the levels that I'm making, I only prioritise SP development in them.

Tag is probably my most favorite gametype, it reminds me of how i played Tag with my friends with some Paper Ball, but with Rings and Sonic Recolors/Characters instead.

I Play SRB2 Multiplayer only for it's Co-op but there's not a lot of people hosting actual Co-op servers, most of them are about boring childish Roleplay, I don't play it for Competitive game types, CSGO, Battlegrounds and Overwatch exist for those.

I really like Race, but I live pretty far away from most servers to perform well in Race so generally I like Co-op and sometimes Tag/H&S.

My favourite gametype would probably have to be Match, but I don't even play it as much as i play co-op or tag. It's just fun as fuck, and I'm especially competitive at it

Offline Co-op by myself to practice the levels without having to go through the previous levels and without fear of a game over.

For me, could be the cooperative; I love play Platforming games, like Mario and this kinda games that you can do your own way to play, obviously based in the game style of this games. In another words, I like the sensation I feel when I'm being quick in a game.

CTF. Everything there is to love about deathmatch and race in one lump experience. It's too bad CTF is universally underplayed in multiplayer games in general because you need 4 players minimum, and an even number of players above that- it's virtually impossible to pull off in any game that's past its shelf life.

Not to mention that, I guess because of relative disinterest, the CTF maps haven't been touched since, what, 1.09? Meaning those maps are currently the only place where monitor bouncing is still useful and encouraged. That flow was really the core appeal of SRB2 netplay to me.

Last edited:
Tag is fun when there's people who don't abuse spectator mode or the host is able to do something about it. Also, hunting times in record attack is something I like.

Tag or Competition. If all else, I prefer singleplayer over both, as I enjoy playing free without player obstructions quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back