an online halo game (trial version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blood Gulch is flat, yet it's the most preferred online map you'll find. If you stay on the lower left corner of one of the bases, the only part where there's a shadow, you can shoot every enemy that respawns on the base with the Tank. For sniping, go up around the mountain, and into the cave. Try to look for the best spot to be hidden. That's where I keep practicing my sniping.

Too bad lag screws with snping something bad. And ame gets lots of lag... If you thought SRB2'slag was bad, think again...

Oh well. At least the so-called "lag shooting"(Which, IMO, is essential when you're joining a game) isn't TOO hard, provided you have a low-ish (150<) ping. Just shoot AHEAD of the target, aka, fire where they are going. It just gets difficult when the player jumps around and stuff randomly...

Also, Blood Gulch is MOSTLY flat. It's great fun hiding behind a hill, waiting for a tank to come over it, and then throwing a "sticky" (Plasma grenade) onto it, or firing a rocket at it. Personally, though, I hate tanks. Disable them every time. Every other vehicle is fine.

Also, here's some info on the M6D Pistol and MA5B Assault Rifle, as they act somewhat differently to what you may expect...

Pistol can kill in 3 headshots. Just 3, even a shielded player. It also has a 2x scope. Useful for snipers when they're rifle is out.

The assault rifle isn't like AR's from other games; it is seriously innaccurate. While ARs aren't great in accuracy in games anyway, http://img141.imageshack.us/img141/3825/arrr3.jpgis something else. Much more accurate in burst fire ("Pulse" the trigger, eg, tap it and fire in 3 round bursts), however. The bullets tend to stay in the crosshair. However, it is still seriously useful against vehicles, as they tend to be big, and is VERY effective in close range, overshadowd by only the shotgun.

Taking tanks out with Assault Rifles is fun. ^o^

Just a couple of tips, so you avoid throwing the pistol away because it's a "weak, weedy little handgun" like in other games, and avoid using the AR in open spaces like it's very accurate in other games... many new players do this. Doesn't take long to kill them.

i'll give you lag: BOTS

that game can make ALOT of lag
the download size for BOTS is, like, over nearly 270 mega bytes
>_<

Meh, I don't have the game, I won't say anything about it.

Wait a second...
In Super Smash Bros Brawl Online, aren't you basically doing the same thing-killing people mindlessly?

It's hard to kill people mindlessly in Halo without getting over-owned - especially in team games (I walked into the other teams based, where all 4 of them spawned at once. Sniper rifle = bad for close range). You want good cover; also make sure there's more than one place to go, too many times have I hid behind a rock, fired back and waited for my shield to recharge just to have a grenade land right next to me.

Yeah, you do kill mindlessly in SSBB, but in other ways! WHEE!!!

Lightning: I don't know if it's different in the Trial, but you go into multiplayer > edit gametypes, then "Create New", where you can change loads of stuff, like what/how many vehicles on the map appear, what weapons, what gametype, etc. Probably like this only in the fullgame.

Crazygamerx6 said:

Wait a second...
In Super Smash Bros Brawl Online, aren't you basically doing the same thing-killing people mindlessly?
What's super smash bros.Brawl online? Is it the wifi on a wii that lets you play online?

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
Crazygamerx6 said:

Wait a second...
What's super smash bros.Brawl online? Is it the wifi on a wii that lets you play online?
What? You never heard of Super Smash Bros.Brawl? We have a sticky topic about the game. Super Smash Bros. is one of the best fighting games of all time. And the sequel Super Smash Bros.Brawl is promising to be legendary. It is going to have online ability. So you can beat your friends with your favorite Nintendo characters.

Super Smash Bros.Brawl Main Site
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

And look who is going to be in it. Sonic, Mario, Pikachu, Link thats just to name a few. Look at the list of characters here
http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characters/index.html

no I've heard of it. It's just the I haven't heard about super smash bros. Brawl online. I meant I wanted to know what the online super smash bros. brawl was. And I still don't know what it is.......

Lightning_The_Hedghog said:
no I've heard of it. It's just the I haven't heard about super smash bros. Brawl online. I meant I wanted to know what the online super smash bros. brawl was. And I still don't know what it is.......
He was just talking about the online feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back