Becoming a one-man game developer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTE

http://www.deviantart.com/view/35338562/
I am learning to arts!!1 ... Yes, she lacks panties.

I have been learning to digitally color and whatnot. This was originally a pencil sketch by a friend of mine. I basicly redrew the whole thing on top of the original, creating a single pixel outline of everything, each on a seperate layer with seperate colors, then filled each section in with a base color, then shaded it, then added highlights where needed, ... I made the background from scratch also in seperate layers, one for the rocks, one for the ground, one for the sky, one for the sun, one for the fizzy overlay, ...

The whole process took over 8 hours using The GIMP, but I think it turned out well... Aside from those fat little unshaded fingers... And what? Only 4 on each hand? Not my fault...

I dunno. Tell me what you think and I'll post more eventually, I guess. I'm moving to Florida soon, though, so not much time to play around at the moment. Hopefully, if I become good enough at this type of art, I can put it to some use...

i actually like this picture, it looks very well shaded and detailed

even though i saw this on your deviantArt account
i like the flame like sword

A quarter-inch less of skirt away from an R-rating...
Nice job. :D Though, those DO look like the stubbiest fingers god had ever concieved...

oh. Whoops that was something else. heh ^_^ :oops: but what you made was amazing! pseudo-3d! O_O wow

I dunno, there isn't a whole lot that's great about being a one-man game developer. I'm thinking of teaming up with someone because I can never get my games finished.

Yes, the bottom of the shoes suck. They were originally drawn that way. I never really bothered fixing anything that was wrong from the original pencil sketch...

FoxBlitzz, yes, I know. It sucks. But I must... At least, until I'm out of college... I still have a much longer way to go on musical terms, too, but I'm getting better at animating and "painting" every day... Music isn't so easy to edit into existance, it seems...

Nice, the panty-less thing makes it kinda wierd to look at, but the awesomeness of the flaming sword draws my attention away. Seriously, love the flaming sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back