What Game was Your Biggest Disappointment? (besides Sonic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first Legend of Zelda is almost as annoying as the original Metroid. Except it isn't.

NES Metroid is a terrible, terrible game. I'll admit that I haven't played it at all when I was young, but I mean, looking at it now, it's very bad.

What made it so horrible? Incredible repetitiveness beyond your imagination. I swear, they made about six different screen-size room tiles and reused them throughout the whole game. There was also a lack of cracked areas or clues that tell you to go through the tunnel in a wall or go through a fake pit of lava.

And whose idea was it to make you start with just 30 Energy?! 98% of the game is spent next to one pipe, shooting the enemy that comes out of it repeatedly just to fill up all your tanks. Each kill gives you about a 25% chance of getting an energy power-up. Each one fills up about 5 or 10 energy, maybe. Then, after hours of the same repetitive activity, you go down into Norfair just to get killed after 20 seconds and have to refill your tanks all over again. Sheesh.

And Mystic, I hate the shape buttons too. I keep forgetting which button is Circle and which one is Square, because they are similar in shape and color.

I really quite enjoy the original Legend of Zelda. Zelda 1 still holds up as a game I can play and enjoy today. Metroid 1, however, really is pretty bad by today's standards. I suggest Zero Mission instead =P

Animal Crossing: Wild World.
I never got to play the original Animal Crossing though I heard sooo much stuff about it, like people were importing it 'cause they couldn't wait for it 'cause it was so good and stuff, so I decided to give this a try and... Well, aside from fishing and harvesting fruit, there really isn't much to do. You're supposed to play it 10 minutes a day over a year or something, but I got bored of it after just a month or two...

I don't really have much patience for time or luck games anymore, for whatever reason... It appears I have grown up in that respect, as I used to prefer them over games that were too hard for me, like Hellfire and Toejam and Earl...

Zelda ii
WarioWare: Mega PARTY Game$! (i didn't know it was a remake when i bought it)
Metroid Prime 2
Shadow the Hedgehog
Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (too easy)

oboewan9999 said:

Trust me, that game is worth the $30 dollars if you have friends over.

Bigboi said:
oboewan9999 said:

Trust me, that game is worth the $30 dollars if you have friends over.

You're walking right into an insult there.

I'd have to say Sonic the Fighters for GC. I thought they'd remade it... :cry:

The Classic Mario Brothers. The map changes graphics but really stays the same, Luigi was a recoloured Mario sprite in it and what i really hate is that it's a lame excuse and it's in nearly all the GBA Mario games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back