Hacks and Finds (Spoiler Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but you can place green sonics ever where. Sonic will be selected as soon as you turn on my object place code.
d7ew.jpg

Try this code set the Level Title value to 90 and set the Level Mod: Skin value to any of these. 1-9, 16, 50-56

:eek: Update New Level
e7rc.jpg

Set the code Level Mod: Skin to the value of 57 then finish a level to get to the new level.

heh, interesting

well theres this sort of problem that i dont get, i go in cheats 5.2 and select the srb2 program with your cheats on, i check God and Dev mode, and set thier variables to positive, but when i enable them, they dont work, what am i doing wrong? :o

jrose05 said:
No but you can place green sonics ever where. Sonic will be selected as soon as you turn on my object place code.
d7ew.jpg

Try this code set the Level Title value to 90 and set the Level Mod: Skin value to any of these. 1-9, 16, 50-56

:eek: Update New Level
e7rc.jpg

Set the code Level Mod: Skin to the value of 57 then finish a level to get to the new level.

Wow.. that's just stupid.
Why not just type map map80 in the console?

Man, whatever happened to the time when people actually PLAYED games :/ . Well, if you guys want to use cheats or whatever and completely ruin the game, you do that, while the REAL players work to narrow down their times to unlock whatever it is their trying to unlock.

(Out of interest, what is the point in hacking an open source game?)

I can not go online so I never looked at the online maps and my Level Mod: Skin code goes to the next level and I did not know it did that.

Flame_the_hedgehog it needs to look like this. You put in numbers like God Mode is 2 and DevMode is 1. Note: codes are for V1.09.3
untitled28ww.gif

jrose05 said:
I can not go online so I never looked at the online maps and my Level Mod: Skin code goes to the next level and I did not know it did that.

Flame_the_hedgehog it needs to look like this. You put in numbers like God Mode is 2 and DevMode is 1.
untitled28ww.gif
(sorry but i am new to this cheat engine)

how do you set the value numbers :?

Double click on the value number next to the code. Do not forget to look at the txt file for help.

d7ew.jpg

Set the Level Title value to 90 and freeze the code then set the Level Mod: Skin value to any of these and freeze the code 1-9, 16, 50-56. Try different numbers. You may even find Dark City Zone. If you do find it tell me what number it is.

jrose05 said:
Double click on the value number next to the code. Do not forget to look at the txt file for help.

d7ew.jpg

Set the Level Title value to 90 and freeze the code then set the Level Mod: Skin value to any of these and freeze the code 1-9, 16, 50-56. Try different numbers. You may even find Dark City Zone. If you do find it tell me what number it is.

actually those numbers arent the levels for dark city zone 1-9 is the GFZ to CEZ, then 16 is red volcano zone, and 50-56 is the special stages

hey, can you make a Noclip code too? its the code that'll let you pass through walls

I did make a noclip code. Look in the txt file. NoClip at value 1 uses the God Mode code. god + noclip at value 3
Flame_the_hedgehog said:
actually those numbers arent the levels for dark city zone 1-9 is the GFZ to CEZ, then 16 is red volcano zone, and 50-56 is the special stages
I ment for you to try other code values for the Level Mod: Skin code.

Why not just.. type god or noclip in the console..

WHY ARE YOU RUINING THE GAME?! ;_;

I enjoy hacking the game, but honestly, why not just edit the source code to hack it? There isn't much point in hex editing the game when you have the source code to mess with at your whim.

Personally, I don't see a problem with cheating. It's just a problem when people start doing it online or complain when there isn't anything else to do because they hacked the game and ruined it for themselves.

Update Codes for Cheat engine 5.2. Here is whats new.
A better txt file has a lot more information
Level Difficulty Mod: Level Select
Level Difficulty Mod: New Game
Sonic into Dreams: Time
Special Stage Mod: Rings Needed
http://srpgp.supersanctuary.com/ffh/download.php?file=0c9edd0906987eb9ca3e64c62e0ae3b6

Update finding.
Level Difficulty Mods at value xx
xx=0 ???Easy???
xx=1 Easy
xx=2 Normal
xx=3 Hard
xx=4 Vary Hard
xx=5 Ultimate
xx=6 ???Ultimate???
xx=7 Ultimate with item boxs

The super sonic code some problems that need to be worked out. To use start a level then goto Cheat Engine 5.2 program and put a check mark next to the Super Sonic code and set the value to 1. Every time you get a ring he will turn into super sonic. The code causes sonic to freeze up when a level loads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back