• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Blazing Mine Shaft Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to start working on a level called Blazing Mine Shaft Zone. It also has a Red Volcano Act 2 with it. I put something about this on my post called. Just Ideas for SRB2. This is what I put for the part with Red Volcano and Blazing Mine Shaft. I am starting to get ideas for the levels itself. This is what I put for what I wrote.

1: Red Volcano Act 2: This is a kind of cool idea. In the level the Red Volcano is about to erupt and you have to escape it in a certain amount of time. There are things you have to be careful about such as,falling rocks,things you get on could fall into the lava,Badniks,and the fact that you will be in the same place in the next zone but it has a different name... WAIT WHAT!

2: Blazing Mine Shaft Zone: You can't escape the volcano so you go into a cave that is somehow in the volcano, Dr. Eggman is trying to find the Chaos Emeralds. But he can't because he is scared that he will burn up in the heat of the volcano. So he sends his robots to dig for the Emeralds. This level has you go into a mine with Eggmans robots trying to get the emeralds underground. But because Dr. Eggman is stupid sometimes he soon figures out there are no Emeralds underground. (what a idiot. lol) The goal is to find a way to get out of the mine. This is kind of like a maze.

3: Blazing Mine Shaft Zone Boss Battle: Because Dr. Eggman is scared he will burn up, he sends another robot, it is called , The Inferno Mole. It is a big Mole like robot that has spikes all over it. And it shoots fire out of its mouth. Its weak point is its mouth. The goal is to attack its mouth 10 times. Once it gets hit 5 times it will go into its next phase. Its weak spot is not it's mouth anymore.You can still attack its mouth but it will not work until you do something to it. Its now its back kind of. You maybe wondering how to attack it when it has spikes on its back, I will tell you after I tell you what its attacks are in phase 2. It will go underground and do what the thing in Arid Canyon Zone did. (sorry forgot the name of the robot.) But it will not pop out of the ground once it is over you. It will take about 3 seconds to pop out. And this is the part where I tell you how to attack its back. When it pops out it will shoot the spikes on its back at you. It will follow you and you have to do that thing that you do on the old Egg Rock Zone act 3. You attack the spike and you will be able to fly with it or whatever you did. Shoot it with it and you can now attack it. You can now attack its mouth. Attack it by doing that and keep repeating.

And just because it is kind of like a maze does not mean its a ripoff of Mine Maze Zone. Someone told me that kind of.

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!

Posts about projects you're working on should include some evidence that you're working on them, like screenshots or a download link for an incomplete version.

Ideas go in the suggestions topic, if you're working on something you should post screenshots and stuff to show it off to the viewers.

Ideas are neat and all, but you need to actually have a few hours of progress on the level already to show people, not counting learning how to make levels in the first place, before you start making teasers for it here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back