HMS123311: Remastered

It's been 2 years, and Wolfy has not released the next version of HMS123311, the one that's able to kill Brak Eggman in one hit, and have the invincibility stars around him...

I wonder what he's been up to, actually, since it's been a LONG while since I last talked to him and gave him the gifs that I created that basically had HMS123311 breaking Egg Rock Core Zone Acts 1 and 2...

It's been 2 years, and Wolfy has not released the next version of HMS123311, the one that's able to kill Brak Eggman in one hit, and have the invincibility stars around him...

My friend, that is where you are wrong!

Last edited:

I wonder what he's been up to, actually, since it's been a LONG while since I last talked to him and gave him the gifs that I created that basically had HMS123311 breaking Egg Rock Core Zone Acts 1 and 2...

Both of the things you said are wrong, he indeed can kill Brak Eggman in one hit, and he also have the stars around him

Last edited:
I used this Wad all the time back in 1.09.4 and JTE. Good times. Thank you so much for porting him. Now if only we could get SuperMysticSonic for 2.1.

Oh for fuck's sakes. I doubt that mod works properly in 2.1.16 >:V

Can we like stop linking my website before someone decides to roast me over my horrible unworthy content. :|

Forgive the bump but when I use him I get an error that says "Music lump defaul not found!" and then the music gets screwed up. Is there a way for me to fix this?

This is way overdue, but I've updated HMS with a fix for the broken tunes call.

HMS is the only good SRB2 character
Any other character needs to be banned from MB and SRB2 and replace everything with HMS which is the true original character and the creator of the universe

Now talking seriously, this is a pretty good port, i've really missed that one character, despite being a joke character, it's really entertaining to play with because of the broken abilities that lets you break anything in the game, and i like the humor and the random sounds of it

Even if you just ported it
You did a really great job at it
Hope i see more of you.

I'd like to file a complaint. I found myself dying as HMS more than the vanilla trio. Any reason why?

Possibly because you're super-nova thokking into and through walls therefore forcing HMS123311 to die due to death zones? I'm not sure though...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back