HMS123311: Remastered

HMS v1.2 has been delayed again due to the posting of this suggestion.

83b.png

Wow. SMS' Super Custom sprited overpowered fan character is coming to end the world in a battle to the death with Hms123311, the recolored overpowered fan character.

Last edited:
The over-powered recolor, faster than everyone that ever existed...faster than Sonic or Flash...faster than Road Runner or Rainbow Dash. I also beat ERZ2 in 10 seconds with him! :D

Watch it nao!

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 AM ----------

Yaaay! 10chars

Okay, back on topic. Does "Removed footcancer" mean he has godmode by default (including deathpits/crushers/everything), or that the console command footcancer has been removed? And what about -the other console command-?

Yep, footcancer is gone.

Last edited:
Does "Removed footcancer" mean he has godmode by default (including deathpits/crushers/everything), or that the console command footcancer has been removed?
The latter.
And what about -the other console command-?
You must be bad at reading lua code.

Oh. So of options "always godmode" and "footcancer command removed" about footcancer being removed, the answer is "footcancer is removed". Good to know. It's good people can be so specific.[/sarcasm]

For someone who often attempts to be knowledgeable about various subjects regarding wads, you're being awfully oblivious. Whatever said function is no longer exists so it should no longer be a concern.

And for the love of God, the [/sarcasm] thing is neither funny nor clever in any way.

Oh dear. I used it a few weeks ago. Are you even supposed to be able to control it? Because all I can do with it is suicide, suicide, go through some walls and THEN suicide while trying to go back. Good times... good times.

Last edited:
I found a new bug, sonic can't go super if HMS is added(the super transform gets cancelled but the super music continues to play). This probably happens because of the "changing a character makes the other character super".(A possible way to fix this is to set a variable to 1 when you transform with HMS, and then check if the variable is 1 if the character isn't HMS, if it is the stop the super form.)

Hey, can you fix the voice version and release it here? It looks like a 1094 character after being alt-tabbed (is that even a word?) in regular, non-OpenGL mode. Thanks.
:)

Heh, nevermind. It got updated, so don't mind this post or my other one. The old voice version WAS for 2.0 and 1094. XD I tried using that old voice one with (the dreaded) SRB2JTE, and I had fun BLAZING through the game! Well made. Maybe. Still think it's overpowered, but that came from its atributes in SRB2JTE, right? :D

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back