[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was just feeling kinda jumpy at that moment. But I'm still kicking myself for getting involved.

Um.. Ok moving on from that argument.
You most likely know this but the bots don't use there ability when following the player. It would be cool if tails would try to fly when he is falling or something. Also if possible you should make it so bots could use a different md2 than the player. OR you could just make OpenGL only bots witch use a different md2 some how. Then that game could be like Sonic Adventure with sonic and tails in 3D.

Hi there! I'm relatively new to this society, and I really liked the mod you came out with! I have one small question: The bots seem to not take hits. I toss rings at them like crazy and they don't seem to lose rings or anything. Is there some command on the console that I need to use or is it a bug?
EDIT: Oh never mind, I found the fix. Sorry! ^^'

Last edited:
Cinefast, seriously, update the topic post with the fix/information. People are only 1% likely to actually look through all the post in the thread.

I know about all you guys said. I really sorry. I know I've causing problems in another forums, but I was forgiven. Well, I'm sorry, bababa and lalala. And I knew, D00D64, that my post was stupid.
I gotta eat some Fruit Loops.

Ugh, I suggest also putting this in your post.
Running in small window and opengl when first started is normal. To turn off the windowed version, type fullscreen on in console. To turn off opengl, enter the custom command line perimeter "-soft" (without the "") in the srb2 starter.

Internet or no, no one talks to me like this. And as I said, thats was not a complaint.

I agree so much. I know you wish you could, and I do too, but we can't do anything to stop anyone from saying what they wan't (unless they're an admin or something, butthat's not the point XD).

For an example, look at my level pack thread.

I got really mad there because everyone said my maps were bad, but I'm gonna work on improvements like they said instead of complaining.(haven't started yet).

But here's one thing. Some people tell you what to do with your level pack or whatever it is. You may not like it, but it's best to listen to most of what they say.

ie: One person said to add gimmicks and extra stuff to my maps. I thought that was a good idea.
Another said to can one of my maps(You know who you are ;)). I'm not going to can it, instead I'll just make a larger amount of race maps.

Because(although this is an WIDE scaled opinion)the more maps, the better in my eyes.

...And it looks like I posted a little late. DX

Well, as expected, these bots are dumber than a sack of unpurchased copies of Bomberman Act Zero. *stronger language than normal*
They have no concept of jumping on top of things, weapon rings, or AIR, Knuxbots climb up the wall without ever coming down, and they don't even bother finding anything not a ring or monitor as a valuable item.

I'm not sure what you'd do about traversing stages easier, but they NEED to see weapon panels as an object to collect, and auto-switch to that weapon when they pick it up, similar to how Skulltag does it. Then when they run out of ammo, just switch their weapon to any random weapon they have. Climbing bots need to have some kind of mental timer that makes them stop climbing after a few seconds. Emeralds, I dunno. It might be best just to ignore focus on that, since they'll probably screw up supers somehow.

and yes i know its soisoisoi not swaswaswa
and there's still no way amy can be 12 years old and have a rack like that

Last edited:
I think you should improve OGL mode, since your mod is based on it.
(and I mean real improvements, not only some light effects.)

Just like JTE, in coop, the bots start the game hopelessly stuck together.

Oh, and in special stage, is it possible to make the bot's rings count for the player? Like in Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

Actually, if you start any map in Race or Coop, bots that don't fly in (like Silver the Hedgehog WAD ones) get stuck in the corner nearest to the starting point. This includes levels like Meadow Match Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back