[Open Assets] SRB2Cineblast

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is just the way the Sprites were designed, the logic of it is the same as Sonic's Ball. So that is most likely not it.

Hey, could you make it so other than the "Sonic and Tails" you can have a bot in 1 player? So we can do things like Sonic and Knux or x.Wads and y.Wad.

*Coughofflinecoopcough*
But in all seriousness, this wad is very enjoyable, but gets a litte boring after you realize how stupid they can be; they always try to get the rings in the area, can get stuck underwater, and in CTF, they never go for the flag. But other than those, I really enjoy adding some characters and having a giant chaos mode brawl on Meadow Match.

Hey, could you make it so other than the "Sonic and Tails" you can have a bot in 1 player? So we can do things like Sonic and Knux or x.Wads and y.Wad.
Yea I know about online coop, It would just be cool if you go through 1 player getting emblems, emeralds and everything then have it SAVE like you can do wit Sonic/Tails, btw after you leave the game then load the game data Tails dosen't come back, you should fix that if possiable. If you want to know how I would do it is let ANY character add ANY bot like online, but only let them add one with no color changes.

I hate to complain, but it seems to me that this always uses opengl, which does not work on my computer. Anyone know a way to get it to not run in opengl?

Edit: Whoops! I should really read posts before me before I open my mouth. I got the batch file mentioned earlier and sorry for the worthless post.

Last edited:
You can't just expect Cinefast to do exactly what you want right? He's currently working on other features for this mod.
STOP talking to me this way! You ARE NOT my older brother! And then you want me to put your character in my Team...

And Cinefast, please improve your mod. It's cool, but attending unto ThunderNova's suggestions wouldn't be bad. Please...
PS: It IS NOT a complaint.

STOP talking to me this way! You ARE NOT my older brother! And then you want me to put your character in my Team..
This is the internet, he can talk to you (almost) however he wants. And whoever the fuck said anything about your stupid team?

And Cinefast, please improve your mod. It's cool, but attending unto ThunderNova's suggestions wouldn't be bad. Please...
PS: It IS NOT a complaint.
He has his limits, you know. He can't fix every little bug without figuring out where the problem is. Bots in Doom engine games were always stupid anyway.

STOP talking to me this way! You ARE NOT my older brother!

OH MAN THIS GUY SAID SOMETHING TOTALLY TRUE AND LOGICAL TO ME AND IT HURT MY FEELINGS

It's true, Cine can't do everything you ask. He is not a genie. He is not a robot. He's a guy with other, more important things to do.

And then you want me to put your character in my Team...

<SpiritCrusher> YESYESYES
<SpiritCrusher> Trollage successful
* Scizor300 falls over laughing
<SpiritCrusher> Okay, so who here knows what that is referring to?
<TorchedEthereal> What the fuck is that person even talking about?
<SpiritCrusher> One day, he talked about his "Team Doom" which is some fancharacter clan or shit
<Scizor300> Fancharacter clan?
<SpiritCrusher> Several people in the channel convinced me to write him a PM, asking if my FC FancynameTheSonicfurry could be part of it

...Seriously, the damn NAME of the character didn't tip you off?

Seriously, this guy has been annoying me some time ago. Internet or no, no one talks to me like this. And as I said, thats was not a complaint. It was a SUGGESTION. And D00D64 if it really hurted your fellings I'm so sorry. Team Doom is NOT a clan, it's a TEAM, obviously.
PS.: Where is the little drum sound when I need it for most?

Seriously, this guy has been annoying me some time ago.
I have? I admit, the fancharacter thing was mean, but I am a rather awful person sometimes.

Internet or no, no one talks to me like this.
The problem is that you can't force people to shut up on the Internet. Apart from that, I didn't talk rude to you or anything, I just noted that Cinefast is currently doing other stuff for this mod, and thus has no time left to implement your suggestion.

And as I said, thats was not a complaint. It was a SUGGESTION.
Neither does this make any difference nor did anyone imply that it was a complaint.

And D00D64 if it really hurted your fellings I'm so sorry.
I am quite convinced D00D64 will agree with me on the fact that he has little feelings left to be hurt. ;)

And D00D64 if it really hurted your fellings I'm so sorry. Team Doom is NOT a clan, it's a TEAM, obviously.

Couldn't you see that sentence was SARCASTIC?
And that I was blatantly pointing out how stupid your reply was?
And what, did you just COMPLETELY miss the point of that quote from IRC?

I just...

I don't...

I can't...

...Excuse me while I go have a meltdown in the corner.

Kim, what you have to understand is that you are not the only fan of this mod, or the only person providing suggestions. I get that it's frustrating when your ideas seem to be ignored, but Cinefast really can't do everything. We aren't trying to be rude or trying to hurt your feelings, and frankly, I don't think anyone has been rude to you.

Hey, guys. Here's an idea: if a person is rubbing you the wrong way, tell a goddamn moderator. Now instead of just one person acting like a kid, I have that and a couple of trolls to deal with, too. Thanks a lot.

Oh my god, am I one of those trolls? I never intended to shake things up in here; I should best have stayed out of it. I apologize.

Oh my god, am I one of those trolls? I never intended to shake things up in here; I should best have stayed out of it. I apologize.
Most certainly not. "A couple of trolls" implies more than one, but I don't think more than one person was meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back