• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ice cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperific

I know my other map was canceled and the one before that (That makes me look like a noob T_T) but i have been making a ice cap match zone which i need some constructive criticism on how to improve it (Features to add and where I'm going wrong etc)

Download link http://www.4shared.com/file/52488036/229e4af6/ice_cap.html

And for those who wont download without pics ill upload some shortly after this post

I was going to say that with a screenshot, but never mind. There needs to be a few more rings, and it seems pretty cramped. Might want to expand it quite a bit and give the player some space to fight.

Wonder why these days the files are bigger than SRB2 itself...
Example:This one.3,19 MB.
Wait...Is my computer a hyper downloader?I'll post pics and review.
EDIT:Ok.I got some pics
srb20041.png

The water pool
srb20042.png

The"Ice Cap"(Looking far)
srb20043.png

Looking at the springs,rings and "Ice Cap"(Close)
srb20044.png

Watching the floor on top of the "Ice Cap"
srb20045.png

A good level select picture(Just make it 160X100.I don't know how...I'm not good.)
EDIT2:I took the liberty to make a level select picture.
srb20045LevelSelect.png

Yeah...Not the best.The worst edit ever.I'll try again.
EDIT3:Old VS new!
srb20045LevelSelect-1.png

I think it's better.
Review:
Well...It has alot of rings...Very well.They are deafed.You know very well about Z offsets,The only bad thing...It has only 1 special ring.Use 1 more and infinite.
Overall:9/10!!!

Superusuario said:
Wonder why these days the files are bigger than SRB2 itself...
Example:This one.3,19 MB.
Wait...Is my computer a hyper downloader?I'll post pics and review.
The reason is because it uses custom music (ogg format)
I'll try to shrink the file size smaller

MOAR LIEK ICE CRAP AMIRITE?

And, to make sure that I'm not blatantly flaming anyone. I don't actually mean what I just said.

Link updated, and also am I ever gonna get any constructive criticism because that what I came here for and the only people who has give me any was chrome and Superusuario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back