Official Level Design Contest Voting: March/April

Status
Not open for further replies.
hotdog003 said:
Go redownload, Slik.
It's Sik. :roll:

No, the file was downloaded correctly (or WinZip can't open it in any way)... But well...

Hovewer, today I was updated WinZip... I can open it again... I have used WinZip 6.3 to open it... Now I have 9.0... But well...

No (going to redownload, no?)

TRY 1: now ZIP appears as bad. :roll:
TRY 2: again the same error. :eek:

As the file was bad.

Too bad I couldn't enter Techno Mountain 2. My PC went for a repair because of a nasty virus.

Anyways, nice SP level...

hotdog003 said:
Looks like the next contest is gonna have a-LOT of entries.
Remember, starting an entry and finishing it are different things. If everyone finished what they started for the current contest, we would have had about 4-5 single player zones and at least that many match stages.

I'd love you you all to prove me wrong.

For no specific reason, I'd like to point out I'm one of the people who actually submitted a map. :P
But, it feels like I submitted that map forever ago... Maybe I should've submitted another. >_>

I now have a goal! Submit 2 maps next contest! :mrgreen:
Yes, I know I did that for the December contest (Fluff Fight, and Fortress Ruins), but who says you can't reinvent the wheel? Or... Something like that. :roll:
Aaaanyway... When's the next contest?

...I'm surprized I'm not the only person here who owns that game. o_O

I had it for the DC, haven't played it in quite a while... *does so*

Omega the Hedgehog said:
I'm remaking 2 levels from the hillarious DC/PS2 comedy shooter 'Fur Fighters' into contest enteries.

Finally, a wonderful and underrated game gets some respect. :wink: It was such a great game. I think I might still have it for my DC.

bigboi said:
Finally, a wonderful and underrated game gets some respect. :wink: It was such a great game. I think I might still have it for my DC.
Meh, it wasn't THAT great. Well, it was, but for some reason, if I play it for too long at one time, it starts to get boring and I wind up forgetting about it for 5 months. Don't ask why, though. =/

hotdog003 said:
Akira said:
If the Public School System died I would have the time. You can expect some cool things this summer from me. Three large Srb2 Mods plus the announcement of a new game. Oh my tEh MysToRy!!!
May I guess what these will be?
Goober Adventure,
Sonic the Hedgehog Revitalized,
Sonic Xtreme Revitalized,
and SRB2 Heroes, perhaps?

The Srb2 Mods will be...
1. Sonic The Hedgehog Revitalized
2. Sonic Xtreme Revitalized
3. Srb2 Heroes
Goober Adventure is something else on the side that I hope to show someday(Maybe 20 years from now LOL). But there is a project in planing that I have not mentioned that I will announce with the release of those Srb2 Mods. Thats the mystory game.

What's a 'DC'?
*stoned*
Anyways, how does Fur Fighters play? I've never heard of it...

(to Akira)
Speaking of mystery games, I'd better get to work on STH:LOTBB.

Saaayyy... Is anyone good at spriting? Say, drawing a squirrel with a headband? 'Cause I'm not.

hotdog003 said:
What's a 'DC'?
*stoned*
Anyways, how does Fur Fighters play? I've never heard of it...

(to Akira)
Speaking of mystery games, I'd better get to work on STH:LOTBB.

Saaayyy... Is anyone good at spriting? Say, drawing a squirrel with a headband? 'Cause I'm not.

ZERO THE KAMIKAZE SQURRELL!!!! That's a real game for SNES, look for it.

shadowstar said:
Question: Can we vote on the 5 match maps anyways?
Sure, I guess so.

Does anyone else have any comments or suggestions for GMZ? It will really help me to know what you people want and how I can make my levels better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back