Super SRB2 Kart Z =NOT EXACTLY CANCELED=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently on Snow Land I managed to get past the finish line fast enough for it to not register me going past it, meaning i had to turn around to finish. I think this could be fixed by making the finish line thicker but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Ok

Guys, I understand that this is technically a mod in and of itself and by its nature is attracting other mods for the mod, but there is no legitimate reason for you to be skipping over the submissions process for your stuff.

I didn't hand out rules infraction notices for anyone who has already posted in this topic, but I DID edit the posts completely out. But from this point on, if I see wads being posted in here, I will hand out infractions. Do not skip the submissions system. Period.

Will do. Is advertising them here still ok?

srb20131.png

Time attacking in Snow Land as Robo-Hood~

Anyone think they can beat that time? (I'm pretty sure it's possible to do so, BTW)

srb20004.png

Time attacking this level is much easier as Robo-Hood.

Also I ran into the finish line not responding bug again twice doing this.

Last edited:
Time to suggest something randomly: Could you please make the NiGHTS bumper object only affect flight type characters? Because of the grind rails and power only bustable FOFs already working in kart mode, it would easily allow for Riders style Power/Flight/Speed shortcuts in kart mode.

Also, another thing: how about making players flatten when someone that's bigger than them passes over them instead of only working with mega mushrooms?

EDIT:
Dark Metal said:
I don't understand. What is good about not using the mouse. I didn't even know people use the mouse while racing.
It basically gives the player an infinite handling stat, making speedier characters such as Metal Sonic kind of overpowered.

Last edited:
Holy%20Crap%21.png

Beat my previous time again, surprised myself here. O.o

EDIT: It turns out the reason for the finish line not registering is because the last checkpoint has a sector in the deep snow that is missing the star post activator effect.

Last edited:
Time to suggest something randomly: Could you please make the NiGHTS bumper object only affect flight type characters? Because of the grind rails and power only bustable FOFs already working in kart mode, it would easily allow for Riders style Power/Flight/Speed shortcuts in kart mode.

Now hang on, aren't Speed/Flight/Power supposed to be obsolete in Kart mode?

Now hang on, aren't Speed/Flight/Power supposed to be obsolete in Kart mode?

Apparently they should, but try setting a riders gametype map's gametype to kart and using the power or speed paths: they work perfectly just like in Riders mode. (except for a missing grind sound)

Okay, the retro maps are FINALLY divided into cups and sorted. They start at MAPA1/Map 101 and go from there. And yes, I made it so it doesn't forceskin you as someone else due to SRB1 hardcoding. Not only that, but All Retro Cups are complete. There shall be no more ports. At least from me.

Also, I added one last map...

KJLqV.png

At the moment, its pretty laggy (Invisible springs everywhere), but I'll ask ZarroTsu about what we can do about it.

NOTE: Subtitles say what SRB2 Kart cup it's in, not what cup it was placed in its game of origin.

Last edited:
I also stated what the final four maps were in IRC multiple times. It's not that big of a secret, but... Eh, don't really wanna spoil it for those not in the know.

Im gonna try porting SNES (or even 3DS if i can) Rainbow Road.It'll be hard but... yeah.No screens yet,i didn't even started.

It is not hard to do snes at all..3Ds in the other hand, is much easier to do as a theme rather than a port. Besides, how are you going to handle the planets at the 1st lap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back