Favorite anime character

Status
Not open for further replies.
SONIC'S SENTRY said:
Odd( Code Lyoko ) has to be an all time favorite Japnese anime character for me. He is funny while still having a sort of an edge of a hero while he's in Lyoko.

Lyoko is a French anime.

1. Ranma from Ranma 1/2
2. Ryoga from Ranma 1/2
3. Miyako/Bubbles from PPGZ
4. Ishida from Bleach
5. Chad from Bleach
6. Rukia from Bleach
7. Kakashi from Naruto
8. L from Death Note
9. Ryuk from Death Note
(not in order from most to least. :p)

I have trouble deciding...I'm a really indecisive person.
My favorite animes are Wolf's Rain, Blood+, Bebop, GITS SAC/ 2nd Gig,
FLCL, and uhm...I dunno, Deathnote is growing on me. Bleach is okay...

Characters...hmm...

Kiba from Wolf's Rain...
Saia and Hadji (sp?) from Blood+
Spike and ED!!! from Bebop...
Oh! And Haruko from FLCL. Freaking guitar wielding beast!

In no particular order. I really can't pick.

There's a Sonic manga?

Yeah, but it is hard to find luckily people posted it at this website
http://www.manga.portalsonic.com/index.php?date=2010-06-23

---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

My favorite anime characters

1. Inuyasha (from inuyasha)

2. L (from death note)

3. Konata Izumi (Konata from lucky star)

4. Miku Hastune (from... well, lets just say shes a hologram from Japan okay?)

5. Haruhi ( from TMOHS)

I don't know if these count, but I don't get much into Anime, so what the heck:

Godot (Ace Attorney 3)
11.gif

Dr. Cafeman (Crazy Hill):
monty-cafeman-2.png

Both are rough and sarcastic, just what the anime needs more of.

1. Chad-Bleach
2. Uryu Ishida-Bleach
3. Viral-Gurren Lagann
4. Simon- Gurren Lagann
5. Rock Lee- Naruto
6. Luffy- One Piece
7. Brook- One Piece

And that's all I'm going to list.

I'll try to make this list as least biased as I can. And by that, I mean even if I dislike the anime, I'll still add the character to the list if I think it's a good character. Of course I can only add characters from the anime I've watched so it might seem really restricted.

5. Taiga Aisaka (Toradora!); To be honest, she's just another common tsundere, but the set-up of the show's central plot seems to help this character's motivation and development.
4. Azusa Nakano (Keion!); She is distinguished from the rest of the main characters and has a reasonable mind that seems to not fit in as much with the rest of the crazy 'world' around her.
3. Kagami Hiiragi (LuckyStar); It felt like she was created as a character foil to Konata, and that adds a lot to interaction between the two. As a character by herself, she isn't all that special, but the way she interacts with different characters shows her personality being more looked upon. Moreso than the other characters.
2. Haruhi Suzumiya (Haruhi Suzumiya); Kind of against putting three tsundere on the list, but talk about an interesting character. The moment you get any infomation about this character it just grabs your attention. I haven't read much of the novels, but the anime shows that this is a character done right. What's going on in her mind is what drives this series and is an interesting experience.
1. Tomoya Okazaki (CLANNAD); I liked the development of his character throughout the series and has the most realistic personality out of the characters. I could probably bunk the heros of Kanon and possibly AIR into this category also, but I think if anyone comes out on top, it's Tomoya.

I don't watch much anime... or any, actually... But from the very little that I have seen my favorite character would have to be...

Don Patch

Funniest. Character. EVER

Kururu - Keroro Gunso (Don't Kill me)
Goku - Dragon Ball Z
Vegeta - Dragon Ball Z

That's about it. I don't do much anime

Akari Mizunashi - ARIA
Because she is kind, open, caring, and sees the good parts of every situation. Perhaps I am more of a fan of the anime rather than this specific character, but I would like to become more like her character's personality. She tries to find the wonderful things in everyday life.

Suzumiya Haruhi - Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

I don't so much care for her loudness or sometimes obnoxious attitude, but I do like the fact that she wants to search for something interesting, different than what you'd find in every day life. Perhaps this is the exact opposite of Akari's character, but at the same time, I'd say they are one and the same.

Mine are as follows (from recent memory, at least):

Furude Rika from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni/Kai
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back