Your first day of school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started school in the middle of July. To Arizona, they apparently hate Summer...That's lame. I am now a freshman, in High School. It feels like Junior High, but longer, earlier, and more work. Anyways, I am now into my sixth week of school and in three weeks will be off...For one week. Woo...

Awkward...It felt really weird...And BORING!! Seriously, all we did was say what we did on Summer Vacation....On Paper...It was like a game....We had to write 4 Real things we did on Summer vacation.. And One That we didn't do! Then people will try and guess which one was not real.....It was Like a Grade 3 Game! Jeez...

I'm starting today... But i don't go in at 8:00am today, Instead i go in at 11:10am because of all of the new interns. (Year 7's)

Cool. School is already enjoyable. Fun teachers, awesome GYM games, and various days where we distract 20 minutes of a period like we did last year. Awesome.

I started my first day of college on the 18th of August. And because of Calculus, I've had homework every freakin' night!!!!!! *punches wall*

It really sucks because senior year was a breeze for me. It was all "Just study this, no homework tonight" (yea, I come from one of the worst school districts on the planet)

Angelus_the_echidna said:
I started my first day of college on the 18th of August. And because of Calculus, I've had homework every freakin' night!!!!!! *punches wall*

It really sucks because senior year was a breeze for me. It was all "Just study this, no homework tonight" (yea, I come from one of the worst school districts on the planet)
I would kill to go to your school!

verifiaman said:

HAHAHAHA! No you wouldn't...86% of the population in my hometown is dumber than a primate (and I'm not joking, either)

verifiaman said:

HAHAHAHA! No you wouldn't...86% of the population in my hometown is dumber than a primate (and I'm not joking, either)
Oh yes I would! That sounds like heaven!

Living in a place where kids smoke, drink, and have guns isn't the ideal school. My school really changed in the last few years. It used to be a really good school.

The Dark Fox said:
Living in a place where kids smoke, drink, and have guns isn't the ideal school. My school really changed in the last few years. It used to be a really good school.
I already live in a place like that. Bolton apartments in atlanta.

My old school was full of dumb students who smoke, drink etc and had unprotected servers which i continuously hacked and shutdown :3

Silent_Snipe said:
My old school was full of dumb students who smoke, drink etc and had unprotected servers which i continuously hacked and shutdown :3
Mine is a special ed school.

I'm in middle school started 4 weeks ago it sucks the only cool thing is this really hot girl sits next to me and i really like her i think she like me too i don't know. (i hope she does) >.<

Today was my first day of home schooling (yes...I prefer it this way). Lucky for me my mom gave me the day off ^^.

Silent_Snipe said:
I had plans to do the similar at the computer class I'm taking but they had the tightest security I've ever seen. They said that even opening the wrong user folder could get us put in court!

Just had my first day, couldn't have gotten much of a better line-up for teachers, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back