• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigboi said:
Also, don't expand on this. I don't want another god damn "OMG FORUMS SUCK" thread. I think we have plenty of those.
That's sort of ironic, seeing how this itself is a forum. :roll:

It's more like a "ADVERTISE YOUR FORUM HERE!!!11!11one!EEone!" topic then a 'Do you have one?' topic.

Bigboi said:
Check the sig, son. Not mine, but I don't care.
Basically what he said. Luckily it's actually an active forum with an active userbase, though I suppose the reasoning behind this is simply because of DBP's existance. Forums that are made simply because the owner is board and wants a forum of their own to mess around in tend to fail miserably.

Please do heed my advice, it'll help you out in the long run.

Omega the Hedgehog said:
Basically what he said. Luckily it's actually an active forum with an active userbase, though I suppose the reasoning behind this is simply because of DBP's existance. Forums that are made simply because the owner is board and wants a forum of their own to mess around in tend to fail miserably.

That's not true at all!

I have a forum with a purpose and nobody uses it. :P

I have a bunch of diffrent fourms that I help maintain or co-own....
Including a certain one that currently has 523,841 registered members, most who are consistantly active.
And Ritz is right in saying that most of you here are really not important enough to have your own forums seeing as they really don't have any major purpose whatsoever.

Personal Message boards are really dumb and clog up teh interwebs.

Well said. Our internet tubes are getting clogged up badly enough already. We don't need pointless message boards springing up all over the place that nobody will ever visit, let alone join. Once you make a product or service that people actually use - such as SRB2 or DBP - and want to talk about it with their e-friends, THEN you are justified in forming a message board. Otherwise, there's really no point.

Also, seeing as the original poster's question was already answered in the last page, I can't see this thread serving any purpose above advertising the invision boards everyone suddenly made. *lock'd*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back