Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Underground

• Sonic X

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No decent Sonic TV show has ever been made... Ok, so I've only seen Sonic X. I've only read about Sonic Underground. I've heard video clips from the original. I can't really vote.

I can't remember AoStH or Sonic Underground very well, nor do I watch Sonic X. However, AoStH > Sonic Underground even though neither was very good.

Sonic X. I've only looked at screenshots of AoSTH, and I've watched 1 episode of Sonic Underground. AoSTH is total crap.

I liked AoStH. There is nothing better than a cartoon that stays true to the original games. In both Sonic Underground and Sonic X, they brought in new characters that had no relation to the Sonic games. Granted, AoStH did bring in new characters, but you only saw them in one or two episodes.

original series FTW.

it ws the only series that I REALLY enjoyed.

sonic x is just...blech...

I loved AOSTH cos it's based on the original games. original old characters and it's quite funny. Sonic Underground was a load of crap cos it had a crappy storyline all along. Sonic X was ok But Super Sonic was awesome on it

So it goes

1. AOSTH
2. Sonic X
3 Sonic underground

AoStH > Sonic X (Japanese) > SatAM > Sonic X (English) > Sonic Underground

I'm not saying Underground was BAD by any means, it just wasn't... Sonic enough. Manic was still cool, though.

Sonic X. Seriously. I have no idea what people have against it. The voice acting really isn't that bad, and it's a good show.

Lostgame said:
Sonic X. Seriously. I have no idea what people have against it. The voice acting really isn't that bad, and it's a good show.
1. In season two they tried to stay true to SA, and failed miserably.
2. In the last season before they got cancelled, they turned it into a Scifi space thing.
3. Humans other than Eggman, Gerald, and Maria, do not belong as important characters in Sonic storylines.

Need I go on?

Draykon said:
Lostgame said:
1. In season two they tried to stay true to SA, and failed miserably.
2. In the last season before they got cancelled, they turned it into a Scifi space thing.
3. Humans other than Eggman, Gerald, and Maria, do not belong as important characters in Sonic storylines.

Need I go on?
Yes, because those are all quite horrible reasons to hate a show. Please do let me know when you conjure up a reason with significant value to it, as disliking a perfectly good plot dosn't exactly justify disliking the whole damn show.

It isent true to the sonic heritage. The new show is just like some of the newer games. The take something that wasen't broken and failed at fixing it MISEABLY. I for one dont care to watch Sonic race a mach speed engine racer. I'd rather watch him race aginst the shadow of the moon. (Faster than the speed of night!)

The only thing that seems to stay even mildy true to the original sonic, is the comics. And those are sorta hard to find nowadays.

Hell, I don't even like the fact of changing Robotniks name to eggman. He even calls HIMSELF eggman. I miss the days of sonic calling robotnik Dr. Robuttnik. Thats just funny. He even lost his love for chilly dogs...

Thats my veiw on things.

Best to worst.

Sonic X Dubs*shot*>Sonic Under Ground>Sonic X>Satam>TAOSTH

Sonic Under Ground kicked ass.It was just the music that sucked.

By Sonic X dub I meen funny Sonic X dubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back