Mystic Realm v.4.4 (scr_mysticrealm.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably should have been more specific: what needed fixing that called for a redo of the first quest?

Nothing, I'm just slow. I also wanted all the thing types to show up rather than go in and delete every thing that got converted wrong.

Oh there was also the issue of SRB Remake locking you into Sonic.

Edit: Started working on the conversion again.

Last edited:
Project 2 is currently Mystic Realm until November, that's when I switch over to SRB2 Christmas 2009. But yes, it will take a while.

1. Can't wait until Christmas 2009, is it just a port?
2. Just give it time and wait, there's no harm in giving a good mod time.

Nice, I liked the 2008 one, especially Emerald Coast, does springing around zone have better ramp physics though?

Yes, I agree, good mods take long time to be ported or maked, but its hard to wait, :(
Glaber, you will put new stuff in mystic realm when it comes?

note:I pretend to ask to enter in mystic realm project in about a year.

Last edited:
Glaber + Port + New Stuff = 1/0
Yeah, you're asking the wrong guy. He isn't adding anything, if I know him.
I hope you're being sarcastic, glaber always adds stuff into ports.

But Mystic said to make a straight port of Mystic Realm, so he won't.

But Mystic said to make a straight port of Mystic Realm, so he won't.

O.o'

FlyBotreborn.png

I'm afraid D:

Last edited:
Whops, broke your link.
FlyBotreborn.png
this is what EA was talking about.

And it's not going to show up in Mystic Realm.

Glaber + Port + New Stuff = 1/0
Yeah, you're asking the wrong guy. He isn't adding anything, if I know him.

Glaber isn't hated for making ports. Hes actually one of the guys that ports almost everything perfectly(Even adding extras!). He also does it at a decent speed.

lvlconv is very inconsistent about what things dissapear and what don't.
Would it be smart to make 2 copies of the wad, and lvlconv one of them, then delete all of the things in the conversion, then open the old 1.09.4 map and copypaste the things into the conversion, then manually convert them to 2.0?

Are you reading my mind? because that's exactly what's going on. Except Blue Warrior did the lvlconv part.

It would be far more efficient to open all the maps with SRB2DB, do a Find on everything with a flag of 0x0003, and delete them all. Then run lvlconv. The only real problematic thing on the port is soccing the bosses and converting all the graphical aspects. Converting the maps is downright trivial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back