• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2: Hidden Lands - Sandstone Temple Zone 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

danie

I have been working on this project for a while but here is the site
of the mod and tell me what you think about it so far. soon I will show you more pictures.

Last edited:
edit: couldn't see the link

Green Meadow Zone
Though I'll forgive you because of the one small screenshot, you're probably going to have to make it less cramped. I do like that you got a water FOF going, and the textures are pretty original.

Graveyard Jungle Zone
I wouldn't call this a "jungle" because all you did was make the wall texture the wood texture. Add some trees using a ceiling, and some tree trunks.

Goosebump Mountain Zone
I'll give you props for using a very original name. I like it! The only complaint (so far) is the seaweed decorations in the background. They don't fit with the snow theme.

Techno Eggbase Zone
The Void Zone textures are nice, but repetitive. Add some machinery or something.

Egg Hill Zone
wat
What is this horrible amalgam of random textures and flats doing here? There's hedge textures on a blue machine, lava mixing with acid, that seizure-inducing ERZ texture! I know you were trying to make it look less like THZ and more like a different tainted landscape, but...wow.

Last edited:
No download yet. The levels that say no information yet means that it has no pictures or information yet.

Last edited:
I edited my post to show a review of the screenshots.

green medow zone
Okay I will make the level green medow less cramped.
goosebump mountain zone

That was so stupid of me, I'll change it.

Its just the beginning, i'm not done with the level yet.

I'll change the picture.

Egg hill Zone was my old topic on editing but I quit it beacause it was not fun and put the level in a new mod hidden lands. The level has been changed. Nothing is the same only act 3 has the same textures.

Okay. After looking it over, I've come to a review of the screenshots.

You need gimmicks, Green Meadow Zone looks cramped, and bland.

Graveyard Jungle is too generic. Try making it look more like a jungle.

Goosebump Mountain is eww. Put some more scenery. And get rid of the seaweed.

Techno Eggbase looks like it will blind me if I play the level, go with some more textures, and give it some gimmicks.

Egg Hill Zone. Wow, it looks terrible. The textures are completely awful and make no sense at all. Add some more platforming.

Overall, looks pretty lousy.

It still doesn't look like a jungle. As I said before, add some tree trunks.

Graveyard Jungle Zone (GJZ) is now a Scrapped level.
It will be replaced by a level called Jungle Rock Zone (JRZ).

castle ruins zone is renamed to Underground Palace Zone (UPZ).

So thats all The news I got.

Also theres no pictures of Jungle Rock Zone beacause I have not made It yet.

Please post some screenshots of the levels you've already made.

I have more news,

1.The first release will have 3 full zones, and might be released at the begenning of febuary

2. I have new textures for green medow zone:

srb20107.png

what do you think about It?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back