I found a way up on GFZ1...

Status
Not open for further replies.
60f645acc1.gif

The water Crawla finally has his time in fame.

well that's one way, but I believe it's also possible to get there from Red XVI's House too.

Crawla bouncing should work, since you gain a little more height with each successive bounce.

Though this method takes more time to do

It is not. You have to lure the crawler out of the cave to the mini-waterfall first and this takes some time (about one minute), while I got up there in a little more than 30 seconds. And I was not even hurrying, just playing normal.

are we all ignoring the coolness of abusing water physics and enemy placement to get to an area not normally accessible without taking the long way around; i seriously would've never thought of that

are we all ignoring the coolness of abusing water physics and enemy placement to get to an area not normally accessible without taking the long way around; i seriously would've never thought of that

If you'd see me playing with Sylveon you'd know that I love abusing water physics. I do it all the time with that character and thats why I love that one so much. Anyways, yeah I couldn't think of that one possibility too. It's cool but it takes a while to get that Crawler into the right position. And this is probably the reason why we usually don't think of those things.

This isn't a glitch. We intentionally replicate a quirk of classic Sonic's water physics that makes bouncing out of it extremely effective. This is why springs are so much more powerful underwater as well.

I guess that's why the under powered blue springs are a thing, so that when you use them under water, they're equivalent to a yellow one, instead of using an ACTUAL yellow one and rocketing into space.

Someone should actually make a video of all the ways you can get onto the hill...

From the easiest way being from Red's house, to hardest one with Crawla bouncing... Could totally make a collab out of it, and it'd be sweet, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back