Post your pics/art here!

BENJI_KOZAIEE_by_ArfJason.png

It's finished, now do me a favour and give me some nice feedback or at least a measly pageview and click here to visit it's DA page.

Arf, I cried manly tears of joy. That's the best piece of art I have seen in years.

Sonnarkku said:
Is Arf´s picture suppoused to be funny.
Not really, just meant to be twisted and disturbing, but on a safe for work level.

Bigboi: I lol'd.
Hard.

Rob said:
Bigboi said:
Sonnarkku said:
Is Arf´s picture suppoused to be funny.

It's supposed to be an Warholian tribute to abstract artists, such as Escher and Picasso.

...Picasso is an artist?
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso (25 October 1881 – 8 April 1973) was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor.

Sorry to interrupt this discussion of what Picasso job was but I could use some criticism on this picture
Journey.png

I have "halted" the work on my game mostly because...well, i don't have enough time for it right now to actually get any spriting done so I'm just drawing any odd idea that pops into my head, and I think I might stick to this one for a while and see what I will come out with.

Super, the picture itself seems a bit plain to me. I think I understand what it's depicting (sea base, right?), but it doesn't seem like a whole lot of fine details were put into it. Fill up some space; put stuff in the background like bubbles and seaweed; maybe that base thing has windows or a staircase or something, and the rock formation area has space that can be filled in some way. Kinda do what I did for this.

Also, speaking of concept art, I have some new art pieces as well:

http://bluew.deviantart.com/art/Not-so-red-Knight-129167069
http://bluew.deviantart.com/art/Misc-Character-Concept-Art-129177405

Kaysakado said:
Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picasso (25 October 1881 – 8 April 1973) was a Spanish painter, draughtsman, and sculptor.
Is that really his name???

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 4, Members: 0, Guests: 4)

Back