Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikel

No longer active
Discuss about Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 here.

To learn more about Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit, Click Here.

To me, the game looks pretty fun so far. I can't wait to get this game.

Post your thoughts about Dragon Ball Z: Burst Limit.

Dragon Ball Z was good, until every freaking character in the entire seiries (I know I'm exaggerating) went Super Saiyan! Also, how many times do they need to make the same game with small features added to it? Plus, i thought DBZ ende and GT came out or something.

Tycoon said:
DBZ is for losers.
Now, I myself wouldn't really say this. Even though I find this true.

I would say that DBZ is overrated. Alongside a few other shows/games.

Tycoon said:
DBZ is for losers.
That is just horribly wrong, in this game it introduces better cutscenes and graphics and also there is a new battle system, kind of like budokai but not exactly.

There is no reason to say something like that and not giving a reason why?

You like Srb2 dont you? Well what if i said srb2 is for losers? (it really isnt the game pwnz) Im not giving a reason why and srb2 is awesome so how could you say something so stupid and vile Tycoon?

Sonic Destiny, you missed his point.
Saying that DBZ is lame isn't being "stupid and vile," he was simply saying that the series is poor.
And besides, there's always a new kind of energy storage system in every new battle game. It's always the same, and it doesn't make much of a difference. And besides, I think your biasing this game because it has something you like personally in it.

Hm this game is going to be nice, I already played the demo on Xbox360, I like the new design they gaved it, The gameplay so far is nice, very fast,like how they like it, The new feature the "Burst Limit" is kind of like Kaoken(whatever you call it) But it looks like it just raises Your, Speed,Strenght and durance. But I think so far that was only for Goku And Yamcha, cause those were the only ones I got to play on the Demo.

I've seen a preview on X-play. The graphics have improved but aren't they only releasing the game in japan? Because the trailer I saw was japanese.

SparkTheHedgehog said:
I've seen a preview on X-play. The graphics have improved but aren't they only releasing the game in japan? Because the trailer I saw was japanese.
No, you just saw one of the earlier trailers.

I watched DBZ 'til I was about 6, when I actually started paying attention to storylines. Then I realized it was horrible.

I watched DBZ when I was like 7 and 8, but then it started disappointing me. 1 very weird thing is Goku goes super sayian 1, 2 ,3 and 4, while vegeta only goes 1, 2 and 4. And his super sayian 4 looks like a mixture of 3 and 4. Also did you guys notice the patern with the buu saga villians? Bibidi, Babidi, Buu.

Earuto said:
Why even post in the topic if you guys don't even like it?
I never said I didn't like it, I said it was disappointing me. And also, this is a free forum (I beilive) which gives the users as much freedom as possible so if the users feel like posting that they don't like it, they can. And I posted in the Dr. Mario topic and said I didn't like it. Just clearing that up for ya Earuto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back