PONIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemini Spark said:
@ Furyhunter: I FAIL, okay? (lol) Just using some Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo -ish type humor. Of course, SonicMaster knows what I'm talikng about...and...why are you...um... *both of us get sent to the world of FAIL*
Is that a Unicorn I hear?

I'm no puff unicorn princess. What are the admins going to do about it? Change my avatar to a pink creepy Mario? Really funny.

and you also cant mak sacrifices to teh nazi hell anymor. and every is happ, an even pepl liek S.O.N.I.C. are welcom! the may be n00b tody btu they wil be next Mystic tomorow! Lets al hangout and rp as poniews!!11

mikesword221 said:
I'm no puff unicorn princess. What are the admins going to do about it? Change my avatar to a pink creepy Mario? Really funny.
Yeah, I'm definately hearing a unicorn.

I'll Begin said:
MOOOOON CRYSTAAAAL POWERRRR!!!!

MAAAAKE!!!!

TOAST! :3

Could this mean...SAILOR MOON IS A PONY NOW?!?!?

Oh, thanks for the toast...WHAAAAA? I THOUGHT CHARLIE BROWN WAS THE EXPERT ON CEREAL AND TOAST!!! *refers to C. B. thxgiving*

Wonder where you got the moon crystal power... A MOON STONE? Does this mean I can evolve into a Clefable? wOOOOOt!!! Wait a minute...YAY! I FINALLY CAUGHT A RAPIDASH! BTW, Rapidash looks like a unicorn. Hmmm, possible avatar?

I'm not a pony, I'm not obsessed with unicorns, GET THIS PIECE OF STUPID RUBBISH OFF!!! I THOUGHT THIS WAS A INTELLIGENT FORUM, BUT ALL I SEE IS A CRAZY PLACE WITH LOTS OF POINES HERE. YOU MIGHT AS WELL KEEP THIS SKIN ON FOR THE -REST- -OF- -YOUR- L . I . V . E . S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Now for the news<

Today, we have encountered Giant Ponies as described "My little ponies" Intelligent people call them "My BIG Ponies and are far decribed: RED ALERT. Lets get rid of them!

Aled The Hedgehog said:
>Now for the news<

Today, we have encountered Giant Ponies as described "My little ponies" Intelligent people call them "My BIG Ponies and are far decribed: RED ALERT. Lets get rid of them!
*GASP*
TRAITOR! He wanz our poniez bat thinkz! Burnz teh witch! He shuuldn't mayke hour poniez feel 'ouch' ! Me saaaaaad! :'-(

letz resqew pony land else teh ponies r doom'd

also i <3333333333333 ponies a lot lot lot lot lot lot lolo <33~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back