PONIES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuffle

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
This topic was part of the April Fools 2008 joke on the SRB2 forums. Read at your own risk ^_~

SUPER PONY PRINCESS SHUFFLE TRANSFOOOOOORM~~~~

^___________________________________________^

PONY ADMINS/MODS, TRANSFORM WITH ME SO WE MAY SPREAD LOVE AROUND THE WORLD ^_^ <3

Shadow Hog, u silly goof

everyone is a super queen here ^^

transform! spread the good yoshi heart across the world!

unicorn-puzzle.jpg

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

BlueZero4 said:
Now, the REAL question is whether this is any better than NAB2.

Although in other news, ahhhhhhh im diein a horribibl n lonleh detthhhh
join uz, u wil be hapy 4 da ressed of ur lyfe!

I wana transform into the princess of ponyland and sugar beds with heart shaped clouds! Transform me into the princess of sugarf! pweeeze =^_^=

WHAAAAAAAA?!? I see Amy, Peach, Roll, Zelda, Sakura, and Beauty on ponies! BUT THEY ONLY HAD ONE HALF HOUR RIDING LESSON! Oh, man, I wonder how long they'll last.

XD *once again, shot OVER NINE THOUSAND TIMES!!!!*...wait, I... didn't... die. Oh, okay, I'm just becoming a pony.

Pony Spark: Hi, ya'll! I'm a new EM pony!

WAIT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PONY!!! INSTEAD I'M A PWNY!!! *okay, this time I'm thrown into a topless pit*

Gemini Spark said:
WHAAAAAAAA?!? I see Amy, Peach, Roll, Zelda, Sakura, and Beauty on ponies! BUT THEY ONLY HAD ONE HALF HOUR RIDING LESSON! Oh, man, I wonder how long they'll last.

XD *once again, shot OVER NINE THOUSAND TIMES!!!!*...wait, I... didn't... die. Oh, okay, I'm just becoming a pony.

Pony Spark: Hi, ya'll! I'm a new EM pony!

WAIT, I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A PONY!!! INSTEAD I'M A PWNY!!! *okay, this time I'm thrown into a topless pit*
To break away from the manly-man-ness for a bit, that was just awful.

@ Furyhunter: I FAIL, okay? (lol) Just using some Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo -ish type humor. Of course, SonicMaster knows what I'm talikng about...and...why are you...um... *both of us get sent to the world of FAIL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back