GFG (Glitches For Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Bounce

SpinDash to a wall in SA2, and Bounce Attack. You can just run, too. Spin Dashing is for more speed.

In Brawl, go to Bridge Of Eldin with Jigglypuff, and wait until the bridge is broken.
Go into the broken part of the bridge when those black things are rebulding it, then use the final smash.
Jigglypuff will stay big until he/she dies.

A Mystic Melody Temple is there.
Knuckle Spin: Spin+B

Get out of the barrier:
In that pyramid level in 2P Shooting mode, you need the advanced Tails suit. Once there, go to the upper platform, jump, hover, hit the ballon, and go out.

*The level never ends*

*Walk up the pyramid, you die*

*Go far enough and there will be no pits*
The camera will then follow 1P as normally.
Do the same in cosmic wall, you can find floating panels, round things, arrows, Beetles, and even Bomb Robots!

This is my glitch BTW.

The Dark Fox said:
In Sonic Rush, I used to make BlaZe have a longer floating ability.
Forgot how.

Fixed

Also for what your trying to say I think I know.
You know if you hold R you use jet shoes.Well if you rapidly tap R you last longer.Works better in Sr then in SRA.

Autosaver said:
The Dark Fox said:
In Sonic Rush, I used to make BlaZe have a longer floating ability.
Forgot how.

Fixed

Also for what your trying to say I think I know.
You know if you hold R you use jet shoes.Well if you rapidly tap R you last longer.Works better in Sr then in SRA.

No. In the carnival Zone. The ramp, the swing things.

Nights Jod

When you are in the first level with Will. In the third Dragoon chase when you are going to come out of the cave with the air vent as dragon persona stay down and when you will come out you will pass trough mountains. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back