GFG (Glitches For Games)

Status
Not open for further replies.

light the elementa

Elementa Forever!
This is just some topic for game glitches. Let me start.

Super Tails on Sonic 2 (Done on Gamecube)
1) Get the cheats for Debug and Level select and Super Sonic.
2) Enter any level.
3) Turn super with a LOT of rings.
4) Put down a monitor that switches positions and hit it.
5) You are not super anymore. Get hit and lose all your rings.
6) Turn super again and look at Tails. His appearance is all you can see until step 7.
7) Start running and he will be invncible and be as fast as super sonic.

Things that can happen during this glitch:
1) It will work.
2) Tails will not become either super fast, invincuble, or both.
3) If you lose tails, he will come back without one or all of his super attributes.

I've found nearly, if not more than one hundred glitches with March of the Minis's glitchy system. Go here, where I posted a topic all about them:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=932770&topic=40027427
37 whole pages of stuff

SA2B stuff:
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=533012&topic=41773256
SpinDashing Amy is pretty sweet, along with Gliding, climbing, and digging underwater. In Aquatic Mine in 2P, I found a weird tunnel shaped thing outside of the level, with some plants in a weird pattern.

And yes, I'm the PowerC guy. Ask me to get more SA2 glitches if you want.

I'm not going to copypaste about 42 pages of glitches, kthx.

Also, I figured out something cool in SA2B.

Go to the Dark Garden with a Chao. There is a ripstone facing the left of the entrace (when you just come in) on the right side next to the tree. Run to the ripstone, and throw the Chao. The Chao will either just go straight to the ground without moving, fly back, or get forced through the floor or wall.

In the Hero Garden, go to the water with a Chao. Throw the Chao at the edge of the ledge. Be in the water in front of the ledge and throw it. The Chao could go and get stuck inside it. This works with other items too. Drop a fruit on top of the Chao and it will fall through the floor and the Chao will eat it. The only way to free your Chao is the be Knuckles or Rouge and do the Spiral Punch thing.

In Sonic Adventure, go to Speed Highway as Tails. Where the bowl-shaped building is, fly to the edge to build up speed, and then jump off of the ramp for a higher jump. Then, fly to the big flashy light on the building. You will find a room. Go to it, and you'll reach the next part. Finish the level, and Eggman automatically wins. Die, and you get stuck in a pit. Have Eggman reach the end first, and, you well....lose.

Number 1: Cool i'll try it out!

Number 2: Whoa.

Number 3: Already did it. I am sure that you can survive there without Eggman winning.

EDIT: I got a new one.

Die twice but lose one life on Super Mario 64
Also known as: Death fall in the well

1) Go to the invisible cap switch palace but have only 1-3 health bars.
2) Jump all the way down and only hit the ground on the edge of the level so you lose our health and fall.
3) Watch what happens.

Someone, please don't post anything about flying when you're dead or getting inside the castle outside in Mario 64. Everyone knows those.

• Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for Genesis: playing as Rain, throw a fireball at your oponent if he's with the "Danger" mark on. He won't die but stay flying in the air, and you'll be able to go off-screen. Nothing useful.
  • Also in that game too, in single player mode, make sure you won the last round. Then press start on the second joystick, and select "Mortal Kombat" (single player) again as normal. You'll move on the next fighter. Do this to pass Shao Kahn and you'll fight against an infinite amount of Kanos (eventually fighting another character sometimes).
  • In Sonic 3, play a level as normal. Hit a checkpoint, then go to the level select. Go to a different level, and instead of appearing at the start of the level, you'll be exactly where the checkpoint was.

More to come :P

910 I don't got that game, but i have played it and i did stuff similar to that.

EDIT:Yet another glitch.

Play with a game-over on SRB2

1) Add the ss.wad with the emerald coast.
2) Start 1-player on ultimate mode or lose all your lives except 1.
3) Thok somewhat over the yellow patch so you fall into the water.
4) You will have game over, but still be alive and able to do anything.
5) Proof o fthis glitch is it will say GAME OVER in big letters as it usually is, but you can still move, beat any levels but you will be partly blinded by the GAME OVER.

NOTE: Please tell me if you have done any of them in case I am wrong or PM me.

I had a whole nother SA2B glitch topic, but since pruning...

NOTE: WHEN OUTSIDE OF LEVELS, GO UNDER THE WATER TO SWIM IN INVISIBLE WATER, USEFULL FOR EXPLORING AND CRAP

Go to Security Hall in 2P. Go to the lasers where the tunnel is. Have a good amount of Rings with you. Go as most to the right as you can, to the corner of the tunnel leading up. Jump, Glide to the lasers. IF you get hit, Glide back. You have a chance of going through the wall. Then, Glide to the left, and hold L to free the camera. Go to the box on the right to find a room. This is the room that you are never supposed to reach in 2P! This is where the Treasure Scope item is hidden.

In Death Chamber in 2P, go to the green room. If you took the normal path (from the main room) go to the path on the right. Reach the end. There is a torch on the right. Stand under it, hold your joystick to the wall under it, and hold A. You will move. Keep trying untill you see a shadow behind the torch. Jump if you are stuck in the process. When you are behind the torch, jump, and glide left. You will find an empty room. Apparently, this is the Chao Key Room, and there are no objects, and no escape.

In Egg Quarters in 2P, go to the green room and go to the room on the left. Do to same thing above in Death Chamber. You'll be in the blocked off path. There are no objects, and no escape. Pretty interesting how it still exists.

In Final Rush in 2P, at the end of the level, go on top of the tunnel leading to the Goal Ring room. Go as far as you can to the wall. Then, face up (vertical, up the ramp), Spin Dash, and jump. Then, go through the wall, (you can when you are high enough) but in an arc path, so you can avoid the room in the end. You will see a long slope. Go there, and you will see that it is the ending of the level in 1P. If player one gets there, the stuff starts falling. Die, and it continues to fall, causing lag all over. You can even push the stuff when it hits the floor afterwards.

Go to Wild Canyon in 2P. Go to the lonely statue thing. There is a chest and a pillar. Grab on the pillar, hold left, and pull down. When you get stuck, move right and left. Keep going untill you touch the ground, stuck inside the chest. Then, hold up lightly. You will walk left, through the wall. If you don't, press right a few times and try it. When you go through, you will find random objects below you. They are the objects used in 1P. You can find:

A floating chest
Odd pictures
Mystic Melody Door
OmoChao floating for some reason
Swirl tiles
Mystic Melody Temple.

Go to the Mystic Melody Temple and land on it. Then, press B. You're character will make a comment. With Tikal, you hear Knuckles talk, showing that she was originally based off of te Knuckles character. (obvious in the DreamCast version) With Chaos, it's Rouge's voice. (same as with Tikal)

Now, this is possibly the BIGGEST glitch in the game. In Dry Lagoon, in 2P, go to the statue in the pool. Go to the head. Climb on the wall above the statue, toward the corner of the head on it, pressing the joystick up and down. If you stop even ONCE in the process, you'll get forced back out. You will go behind it if you never stopped. Then, press A and B and A again to Glide through the wall. Go to the left to explore the normal level outside of it. Go in a sharp diagonal-left direction to find a mysterious pool. This pool has very shallow water, so you have to touch it very closely to go in it. There is a useless life bonus in it. It's in the middle of nowhere, floating, with nothing around it. The box is solid, there are floating plants, and vases you can stand on. There is a Mystic Melody Temple nearby.

In Aquatic Mine, in 2P, go to the top floor, where the wood piles are. Don't go to the one near the fan, go to the other one. Keep pressing A and B to Drill Drive through the wood. When you get inside it, punch or stop moving to fall through the floor. You can find random pools of water, and the water principle still applies from Dry Lagoon. There is a strip of water. Go to the end of it, Then, go down. You'll see wood pieces forming a little tunnel, and a ring of plants. Note that Aquatic Mine has no death pit, and you have to restart once you fall down. Funny thing is, there are water pools over water pools. You can go to the bottom of one, and surface swim inside it, Sadly, the whole entire rest of the level is gone, only the objects can remain.

Credits to The Dark Fox for doing stuff with me for this.

W00T! Awesome!

EDIT:Another glitch

Easy and common winning in Mario PArty 1-8 (may be 1-7 or 6)

1) Play the game until the last turn.
2) Use the options to change into the winning character.
3) You win!

NOTE: If you need any glitches in a game ask me and I will post them for you. Like if you are bored and want Glitches.

Not really a glitch, but I think it counts as one...

Sonic Heroes: Youre respwan time is about the same as in Sonic Adventure(Play Snic Heroes on Xbox 360)

Another one is getting Speed and Pow formation hit in Fly formation. When you do that, switch to Pow. Get hit again, and then switch to Fly. You will end up as Pow formation, yet no one is on top(Last time I tried this it crashed, so I may work differently).

How to "Dance" in sonic 3 (Mega collection 4 gamecube)

1. turn debug on
2. press A and B at the same time

and you're done.

OK..let me try another one...

Beat the racing Koopa with the time 00:00:00 in Super Mario 64

1) Obtain the Flying cap.
2) Go get it at the second star at bob-omb's battlefield.
3) Try to make the last jump, or launch off, at the front of the koopa so you don't talk to him there.
4) Use the cannons to get to the flag with noticing that there is no timer yet.
5) Hit the flag and slide down and if you did it right, the koopa should talk to you from the start of the level to the top of the mountain.
6) Say yes and then you will win at the time said before and he will dissapear.

Please post/PM a video if you can go to from the top of the mountain to the beginning where the turtle is while he is asking you to race.

Lizard, that's no glitch. That's an in-game thing. SEGA wouldn't have put it in the cheats and stuff list.

In Sonic Heroes, in Race, keep pressing A at the start. Do it fast enough when they taunt and you'll be able to move around and run.

Twilight princess:

Go to the bridge of Whatever, Make sure you have epona, stand by the bridge, get off, make sure you are close to the edge, Turn Wolf, Talk to epona.

it takes a few tries to get it right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back