Artwork

Status
Not open for further replies.

Result

I didn't see any thread for posting artwork. There could be a reason for this. I don't know, since I didn't see anything about it in the Rules.

In any case.

Here's some of my stuff. Just so I don't seem like a selfish bastage-child, you can post your artwork here, too. It's pretty much an art dump.. Just don't, y'know, stretch the page or anything. Link it if it's shorter.

Team FLASH Comics

Digital Color

Super Happy Neon Love Time
Airbrush Rez
The Hei-Bai Spirit
Hedgehog Love
Klonoa Form
Of Meowths and Men
Rez: Sonic Form
Saffron Bee
Scourge the Hedgehog
Rez Bust
Squidward: You Suck

Colored Pencil

Team FLASH
Hunter the Echidna
Rez: "Bring It!"

Pen

Rez: Kiss My Tail
Alt-Jack Costume
Pyramid Head
Horror Plant
Crazy Punk
Saffron Bee [ Pre-Color ]

Pencil

Human Torch: Mugshot
Supra J
Shut Up Shot
Zombie Hordes
Modern Green Arrow: Mugshot
Spawn: Mugshot
TMNT: Junior
TMNT: OMGEYEHOLES
Rez: Original Sketch
Some Punk
Samurai Compensation
Goth in a Coat
Venom & Fredburger

Other

Madness..? This is.. MOBIUUUUUS! [ Sidewalk Chalk ]

Unfinished

Samantha Talon
Tommy Teddy
Dark Rez

http://reisstc.deviantart.com/

Been kicking myself recently to do something more, but the only times I can, I completely miss out. (Aka, alone, quiet times where I can concentrate). I may get up early tomorrow and get something done.

Also, as for them:

I'm Terrible: Easily my best attempt at a woman... hell. She's fat with twiggy legs.

Some Naga: First attempt at a "naga" - half human/snake hybrid, you can say - you WILL ROFL when you see the face.

G.B.I.T.F.C: "Get Back In The Fucking Car": Some small (LOL) GIF me and a friend made using Halo 2 Vista. We were insane to use 800x600.

Yet Another/Complete: These are both the same, except Complete is well, you guessed it. Anyway, both a naga - one I'd like to keep, possibly make an actual character. I likened it after me, I suppose.

Content: Lame "vore" attempt. Same character again, never turned out as well as I wanted. Need to practice more.

Tomorrow's my big chance to get something done - at the most, I should have about 8 hours, if I get up about 9AM, to draw.

I only have a lame webcam, no scanner. I also prefer pencil-paper, and I'd like to outline them with a sweetass pen I have. I seriously cannot get it right on the computer; I completely mess up thicker outlines, such as the edges of the eyes. The face tends to go very wrong, too. :x

Segmint said:
Question: Why doesn't Rez have a mouth?

That's just how I designed him. He gets his nutrition primarily from sunlight, and is able to speak to other people simply by manipulating the air around him, and producing soundwaves with his mind ( kind of like telepathy, but the sound isn't directly transferred into someone else's mind, and other people around can hear what he says, depending on how wide he makes the sound waves ).

I've tried drawing him with a mouth before, trust me, and I just didn't like how he turned out.

I never really understood the concept of "Fursona".. If you mean that's supposed to be me as a character, no. He's just a character that I made, and I have sometimes roleplayed with. I'm particularly proud of Rez, because I've been told he's my most original creation.

I've drawn myself as a "Fursona", I guess, a couple of times.. But my species is never solid. You can usually tell which fur is supposed to be me, because they have a Blue-Red color scheme, black hair, and some chin fuzz ( check "Hedgehog Love" and "Klonoa Form" ).

edit-update: I added a new "Team FLASH" comic and gave them their own little section at the top of the first post, and I added "Dark Rez" to the Unfinished section.

dbz8.gif

srb20060.png

..whaaaaat? Video games are an art form!

update:

I added "Hunter the Echidna" to the Colored Pencils section.

I added "Super Happy Neon Love Time" to the Digital Art section.

.. Don't ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back