Final TML release (56k, f yerself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminded me, 6/6/06 should have the apocolips! But nothing happened! CURSE YOU SAITAN!
Any, this is a cool mod. It even has an ausom md2! This md2 was the first I've seen!

Fish hook said:
That reminded me, 6/6/06 should have the Apocalypse! But nothing happened! CURSE YOU SAITAN!
Any, this is a cool mod. It even has an awesome md2! This md2 was the first I've seen!

AHEM,

FIXED.

And this mod is Good....

Weird, but good.

Shuffle said:
Check the controls! Also, haven't you ever played Zelda before? You don't jump in Zelda.
I checked the controls! It never said the attack button. Oh I played Zelda on gameboy.

Just like SRB2, go to Options, Setup Controls, and Player 1 Controls. You can see the A and B buttons.

By default, anyway, A is / and B is .

I figured that since you're downloading EXE mods for SRB2, you should at least already know how to set the controls..

srb20014je4.png

I will also be releasing a TML dungeon as soon as I add more scenery. It already contains more than 10 rooms and already has the same difficulty as an ordinary Zelda level.

Yay! I figured it out. I didnt know that your suppose stand still and hold the a button. Oh, and there was no sword when you attack so thats what confused me.

on Edge said:
It was ok. Would've been better if the game didn't crash before I could finish. And thok barrior ftw.

It doesn't need a Thok Barrier. Link can't thok through the walls. :P

Yes, but I don't think you want too. I think all that you do is load up TML, and then add the file srb2.srb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back