Anyone have Xfire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitfox

I know I know it doesn't work for this game, and never will, because it's a fan game...

BUT... it takes the least amount of memory to run, and I can run it in the background with ease, and I assume as much for all of you. We could easily rally up people and set up games through xfire, making the whole thing alot faster and easier. We could link people to the .wads we're using, to make the game playable, decide game modes, etc...

and if someone has something to say, it doesn't hurt the game that much to alt-tab and switch to xfire. Again, the memory usage makes the lag when you return less than if you have MSN or AIM running.

www.xfire.com >_>

my xfire name is kitfox0012... I'm always on, unless I'm out of the house... so yeah.

I tried Xfire once. So much for "faster and easier" I had a much easier time clicking on the shortcuts to my games.

uh, dude... it's not used to launch games. That's a minor feature. I doubt you know what you're talking about.

It's really just a very compact version of AIM that uses so much less memory.

Xfire: furyhunter600

I really only use it to track my WoW playage.

Xfire name: Joshthehedgehog. Xfire Nick-name: Josh the Hedgehog.

I find xfire pretty usefull (mostly because I play more games that use it than SRB2...)

[offtopic]Hamachi means Yellowtail in Japanese[/offtopic]

No, I do not use Hamachi. The way I read it, it seemed like spyware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back