Gears of war 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecterFlamefox

Weapon: Salami Stick
Is anyone looking forward to one of the best shooter games for the Xbox360? If you don't know what I mean, please don't troll me. Here's a link to the trailer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTfmSf5I2uM&feature=channel And tell me what you think. If you were a person like me, you would of played the whole series 1 and 2.

Gears of War 3 will feature a four-player co-op mode and the introduction of three playable female characters, Samantha Byrne, Anya Stroud, as well as Bernadette Mataki, a character from the novels by Karen Traviss. Another new playable character is Jace Stratton, a battle-hardened soldier who appears in the comic series and is mentioned in the second game.

The game will feature new weapons, including a double-barreled shotgun and a Pendulum War Era Lancer, with a normal bayonet attached. In the June Issue of Game Informer, Epic revealed other new weapons such as an Incendiary Grenade, a new heavy weapon called the Digger Launcher that fires explosive piranha creatures that dig through the ground at high speeds. Another new heavy weapon, the One Shot, can take down any enemy with a single round. The Gorgon pistol is now a fully automatic weapon, and is known as the Gorgon SMG. Also, a new turrent has been featured in screenshots that has four Pendulum War Lancers attached to it.

A fully controllable "Mech" suit will be available for use in certain parts of the game, armed with a machine gun and rocket launcher. It has two operating modes, in assault mode it is controlled like a standard character, in stationary mode, it locks into position and deploys its armor, as well as cover for other Gears from its legs.

Hip-hop stars Drake and Ice-T will be the voices of Jace Stratton and Griffin, respectively. Claudia Black will be the voice of Sam Byrne. The Locust have also expanded with the addition of the Savage Grenadier, the Digger Boomer, the Locust Siege Beast, and a new variant of Kantus.
New moves in the game include the ability to swap weapons with squadmates and knock over enemies while going over cover, as seen in the live demo. Players will also be able to kick Lambent enemies away after they have been killed by the chainsaw or bayonet.

Credits to the website I found the information on.
I'm a little too lazy to post more. So find out for yourself.

Last edited:
There is no "best" shooter... only shooters with more entertainment value over the other. Get it memorized mortal :p

Anyway I'm just hoping the mech control isn't a finger twisting nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back