Glitch Hunting in Pokémon Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
All glitch hunters of Pokémon games! Please feel free to discuss glitches and hacks of them here! I have found one really funny one: In LeafGreen and FireRed, if you have an ActionReplay, turn on the walk through walls cheat. Then go to any PC and walk through the wall to the right of it. Press 'A' on the back of the PC and another will appear on top of it! You can keep doing this to create a PC Staircase!! PM me to tell any others you know that you want me to try!

Well my friend has pokemon blue and he was crusin down the beach (the road is blocked off by some old man who wants tea or something..) So he was using surf right next to the beach and then the battle screen came up! The pokemon was called Senku!! It was really weird!!! And the weirdest part is it was just a bunch of miss-matched pink and purple pixels! (Note: I'll try to find a screeine mabey other people have found this glich..)

A working Mew code for Red and blue
Glitch: Mew:
To get Mew through a glitch, you should not have defeated the youngster with the Slowpoke by Bill's house or the Gambler between Celadon and Lavender yet. Also, you must have Fly. Make sure to have a weak Pokemon that can safely weaken a Pokemon at level 7, or have some Ultra or Master Balls. Go through the underground passage, and as soon as you exit, do not move. Save the game at this point. Then, walk one step down and immediately press Start. If done corectly, the gambler will not notice you. Go directly to the Pokemon status screen and Fly to Cerulean City. Notice that once you start flying, the Gambler will have an exclamation mark above his head, which indcates that he has noticed you. Once you get to Cerulean City, notice that Start does not work. This is because the game thinks you are in a battle with the Gambler, and Start usually does not function during battles. Walk up Nugget Bridge and find the youngster with the Slowpoke. Do not walk directly up to him or the game will crash. Walk up to him so that he will have to walk over to you. When he notices you, defeat his Slowpoke. Start will work again. Fly to Lavender Town. Go left towards where the Gambler is located. When you get to Route 8, your start menu will automatically appear. Do not save the game. Instead, immediately press B to close the start menu. You will be attacked by a level 7 Mew. Catch it, then save the game.

http://www.gamewinners.com/game_boy/PocketMonsters.htm

csmgiw said:
Well my friend has pokemon blue and he was crusin down the beach (the road is blocked off by some old man who wants tea or something..) So he was using surf right next to the beach and then the battle screen came up! The pokemon was called Senku!! It was really weird!!! And the weirdest part is it was just a bunch of miss-matched pink and purple pixels! (Note: I'll try to find a screeine mabey other people have found this glich..)
If you defeat those, you will have a practically infinite amount of whatever is in the 6th(?) slot of your inventory.

jrose05 said:
A working Mew code for Red and blue...

I had to wait in a long line really early in the morning to get a Mew, then I cloned it and gave it to some of my friends. I can't remember much because it was a long time ago, yellow was the newest thing and I think Mew just had to do with the movie.

I think with cloning you have to trade animals and shut it off during one of the transfers, one animal will be lost, and another will be cloned in its place.

At the moment however I really couldn't care less about Pokemon... the battles were tedious and frequent, the rest was boring, and catching a pokemon successfully was painfully hard. However there is my two cents.

Hehe, you all remember that truck? It's in the newer (firered/leafgreen) versions too.

And "senku" (AKA missingNo.) is a glitch pokemon :)

How to clone pokemon in emerald.(It works I got like 5 moltres,articunos,zapodos,regis,ect)

1. Go to the battle frontier.
2. Go to the battle tower.
3. Go to your p.c. on the far right.
4. Deposit the pokemon and your item, (if your going to clone an item) and put it into box 9.
5. Turn off your p.c. and save the game, (u can shut it off after that if you want, but you really dont have to)
6. Go and get your pokemon and put it into your party.
7. Go to the link multi lady right next to u, (the last one to the right) and select open level.
7. Choose your 2 pokemon, it cant b your cloning pokemon.
8. When she'll save the game, there'll be a pause.
9. When it says "do you want to save your ur game, shut it off. Dont turn it off during the pause, because thats when your clonings in process.
10. Now go to your p.c., and open box 9, your cloned pokemon and cloned item, (if you have one) will be there.

This cheat is really useful for cloning a deepseatooth or deepseascale, because then you can give one to your friend. For example: you give a deepseatooth away, they give you deepseascale. So then you'll have your gorebyss and huntail. (trade held item with clamperl to evolve)

I

csmgiw said:

Thats Missingno.
AKA Missing Number.
Pokemon number 000 and it even has a dex entry, making it 152 total dex entries in red/blue.

Missingno is the best pokemon cause if you catch it, it ruins your gamexD
(I wonder what will happen to your computer if you do that as a rom)
PS I made a fake pokemon card as missingno

I thought there was only a slight chance it would erase your game?
Pfft, Missingno let me down, I remember bikes costing like a million
dollars or something so I cloned about a hundred of them and tried to sell them
but no one would buy them so I had a ton of useless bikes. At least you could
get rare candies out of it.

XsoniccoreX (814) said:
I thought there was only a slight chance it would erase your game?
Pfft, Missingno let me down, I remember bikes costing like a million
dollars or something so I cloned about a hundred of them and tried to sell them
but no one would buy them so I had a ton of useless bikes. At least you could
get rare candies out of it.

there is a chance it will erase your game, anything can happen when you catch it and there is an item that will give you a bike for free wich someguy gives you that item but I forgot who =(

(that was a fast post xD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back