Sonic Robo Blast 2, Possible to get onto DS with this maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about a game cube version?

I was just thinking....What if they put it on a full sized game system?
Like Gamecube.....Ps2....Xbox. Just thinking. :roll:

I think that you guys should just play it on PC. Whats wrong with the computer. Go to the source or where-ever and place an order for a PS2(or your fav system) to USB adapter, I have two PS2 controllers on my PC, it owns.

NOTE: DO NOT get a PC gamepad they brake too easily in my opinion. Real game conrollers have more time puy into them.

And if you have no life, or your rich. Get one of those awsome TVs that can work as a monitor. My Dad has one at his house and I use it when hes at work :mrgreen:

Why would you want to use a gamepad on the PC when keyboard + mouse is obviously better?

I'm just too used to controllers, and I wouldnt use a pc gamepad, they suck.

I bought four gamepads for PC
(I take them apart once their broken to find out whats wrong[its usualy physical damage])

-On two of them the little rubber things on most of the buttons that make them pop back up when pressed are ripped.

-On another one one of the shoulder buttons popped and fell into the controller and jammed it.

-on the last one the wire got ****ed up

How about... porting FuriousFox's Srb2 lite? Thats something that the DS *MIGHT* be able to handle. I dont know, Im not that much of a tech kid!

If you're going to put it on the DS, you would have to completely strip all of the mod capabilities out of it.

I was reading everyone's posts, until I thought of something, if the current SRB2 (1.09.4) is slopply coded and uses more than it needs, I was thinking if an older version of SRB2 that is not as advanced could be cleaned up more easily, get all the bug fixes out of it, and then attempt to port it on. It probably wont work, but it's another idea for the record... :|

While an earlier version of SRB2 would be more basic and easy to port to another platform, I'd imagine it would be even more unoptimized than the current version. Bugs come from bad code, and if the older versions had more bugs in them, they have worse code too.

Okay, seriously, guys. The DS port is not going to happen. There are an incredible amount of reasons why it will never happen. Stop making these topics, which simply amount to speculation and no cold, hard facts.

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back