WTF? My friend hacked SRB2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

He's a new player I got onto SRB2, and he messes with all the games he gets to do cheats and stuff (some of you may have seen him as 4ndy). Well anyway, I gave him the game and he used a "memory editor" or something and he hacked it so he could stop the timer, get infinite invincibility, running shoes, etc. In netgames, anyone who joined got kicked out, but it worked perfectly in single-player. It didn't make him restart his game to record statistics, plus he unlocked some stuff after beating the game.

Anyone ever done this?

Delta said:
He's a new player I got onto SRB2, and he messes with all the games he gets to do cheats and stuff (some of you may have seen him as 4ndy). Well anyway, I gave him the game and he used a "memory editor" or something and he hacked it so he could stop the timer, get infinite invincibility, running shoes, etc. In netgames, anyone who joined got kicked out, but it worked perfectly in single-player. It didn't make him restart his game to record statistics, plus he unlocked some stuff after beating the game.

Anyone ever done this?

I was in that netgame last night lol.

Freeze said:
Delta said:

Anyone ever done this?

I was in that netgame last night lol.

which means you hacked and did this..not watched. pathetic...man people need to stop hacking and messing other servers up its a bit annoying. I wish there was a someway to instantly ban them forever!

I know who freeze is, and I know where is from too. I just do not like him...i saw him on player connector aswell. I am a mod on it by the way, and i cannot kick him cause i can only modify rooms but not kick people.

Ah Marcus, yet you fail and are resorted to making multiple accounts to lie about me.

Of course I hacked it, I must have obviously hacked it so when I shoot rings at 4ndy I get kicked out of the game during match mode.

Yes, I'm a real genius aren't I? :roll:

Haha, very funny. No one has ever hacked in an SRB2 server to my knowledge, and it won't cause any damage if someone does. Just play on a different server. Your statement is innacurate Marcus.
And yes, there is. However, it is only used when Master Server rules are broken. No rule in the MS rules state that you can't hack.

Guys, if you have problems with each other, take it to a PM, not to a public topic.

Freeze and Test2006/Marcus Koller/4Kidz, consider this your warning. Test2006/Marcus Koller/4Kidz, even though you 3 aren't using the same IP, I know you're all the same person, so stop using all 3 accounts and just start using 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back