Backseat Moderation and Smilies

Status
Not open for further replies.
sadsonicwa5.jpg

I made better graphics!

I dont know what this has to do with the topic, but I just apologize for using bad grammer repeativily. I guess I just got used to it. Anyways, sorry about the trouble I caused for that.

The thing is Mystic, is that not very many Admins or Mods actually take care of stupid grammar.

P.S. No lip about how you people can't check every post for grammer because you have the whole dam forum to take care of. I know.

It's not bad to inform them that it hurts to read their post while giving them feedback.

What is bad is, "Fix your grammer before Mystic Bans you."

The problem is that the average user can't see the banlist, and aside from the suspension/ban titles, it's hard to notice these things. Those suspension/ban titles tend to "wash down" when new topics/topic pages come up, so any bans after a day or two are easily gone unnoticed.

That is another way of looking at it. But then, there's also the "I don't want to wind up in this list" mentality...But anyways, the admins and mods see these things, and can easily see progress. All we really get is their word for it, which...Really isn't much, for the reasons stated above. It would be nice to have some tangible proof of all this.

50 results per page, ~4 pages.

I think that averages out to about 5 bans per day.

Is back seat moderating no longer a bannable offense?

Or is it one of those "the staff is slacking off again" things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back