SpazzTastic Community Pack V2 Release (mt_SpazzTastic.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

Spazztastic.PNG

Version Two is here!

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this large pack of unique levels made by the brightest minds in the community. It is important to note that not all of the maps are played in normal SRB2 gametypes, which is what makes this pack unique. Below is a link to the readme that will explain how to play each custom gametype. I hope you enjoy this pack as much as the contributors did in creating it!

LEVELS:
MAP01 - Blitzball Match Zone - Sonicandtails218
MAP02 - Tails' Base - Hotdog003
MAP03 - Dive to your doom - Sonicandtails218
MAP04 - Lobby O Retardness - FoxUnit01
MAP05 - Arabian Nights - Bigboi
MAP06 - King of the Hill - Hotdog003 & Spazzo
MAP07 - Toxic Turmoil - Spazzo
MAP08 - Carved Barracks - FoxUnit01
MAP09 - Metallic Devastation - Digiku
MAP10 - Astral Fortress - Ritz
MAP11 - Feudal Age Rush - Penopat
MAP12 - Ships of War - JTE & Spazzo
MAP13 - Spazzo Innovation - Spazzo

Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD: http://spazzo.sepwich.com/files

README: http://spazzo.sepwich.com/files/README.txt

All of the old levels are included, excluding SRB2-Playah's Super Mario Battle Zone. The level was a haven for crashing, so I was forced to remove it.

Otherwise, all old levels are present.

Uh oh, Tails' Base is missing its original custom music!

Aww, and it was so good too. Definetly fit the level well. I still have the original copy with the original music, if you need it or something.

Erm yeah, what's with that ship level? The only way to transition between the ships is though those springs/cannons. And you get stuck in them half the time.

That could be easily fixed by moving the springs outward a bit more, or even lowering them to slightly below the ships' cannons' openings.

Draykon said:
Erm yeah, what's with that ship level? The only way to transition between the ships is though those springs/cannons. And you get stuck in them half the time.
Have you never played Ships of war before? :\
You gotta turn a full 180 to launch yourself. That's intentional.

The reason that the cannon graphics are missing is because they would of replaced the red spring graphics.
The other big reason why the springs are set like that, is for the kewl spindash trails, limiting your moving range so that you go straight.

Uh oh, Tails' Base is missing its original custom music!

Aww, and it was so good too. Definetly fit the level well. I still have the original copy with the original music, if you need it or something.

I'm shocked that somebody could of remembered this, especially since you were not here when it released. Alot of levels had their custom music removed, because the filesize was just getting a bit too high for a level pack. I still have the original music, in case you're wondering.

Turn a full 180? When you get stuck in the cannons, you can't turn any further than like, 20 degrees. It seems like it'd be a much better idea just to use a state changing linedef executer and a SOC.

Spazzo said:
I'm shocked that somebody could of remembered this, especially since you were not here when it released. Alot of levels had their custom music removed, because the filesize was just getting a bit too high for a level pack. I still have the original music, in case you're wondering.

Don't you remember what I said? (on some topic, dunno which one) I lurked this place during 1.08. Anyway, couldn't you just put the custom music in a seperate wad?

Edit: omg
You said could of, would of, and alot.
Could've, would've, and a lot plz

Tail's Base had custom music? I never knew about that at all.

Give me the mp3 and I'll convert it to an ogg.

...Oh, and I can host. If you want, I'll convert the ogg and host the file as well, and kill two birds with one ring.

I can convert it into an ogg if it isn't already, and since I already have the wad and the music within, I could just rip it anyway.

Alot of levels had their custom music removed, because the filesize was just getting a bit too high for a level pack

I don't think i'm going to add in Tails' Base custom music.

However, I would like it of Blue Warrior could host the file for me.

Well, I have yet to actually try this new version, but whatever mp3s you have in the pack, I can just convert 'em all AND put in the custom music, and the filesize still would be a lot less. But, whatever floats your boat.

Anyways, here it is!

Hey guys, just to shock you all, I've decided to continue working on SpazzTastic...

My goal is to have 15 match stages and around 15 CTF stages, by the release of V3. While that is a big optimistic of a goal, I'm almost halfway there.

Of course, what good is a level pack without some surprises, too. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back