Arid Canyon ACT 1 HELP!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVENPUNCHOUT

Born awesome.
I got past the oil spill suck up thing ten i got past the break-away bridge... BUT WHAT THE HECK!?! I cant get past the water part how do you jump high enough to reach that ledge!?! i mean, those three ledges PLEASE HELP!!!

Topics merged. Text was identical. ~Inuyasha

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I know which spot you're talking about, but could you explain the situation a bit more? I might post a video showing how to get out of there.

OK so it's right after a falling bridge and it's right next to a rock stone cave thing that only knuckles can beat and you go into the water and i cant get past the three ledges!!!

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 AM ----------

anybody else know either?

First off, the rock ledges only lead to an emerald token and Knuckles's emblem. Second, you are supposed to fall through with the bridge. That leads to the finish. Third, why did you post two topics for the same thing?

That leads only to a token and Knux emblem. The only way to get there is to get a white shield wind since walls can't be climbed in that area. To progress throught level go down the breackable bridge and cross the big gap.

You get a white shield (One can be found at the start of the level, take the right path and look at the falling boulders area after the diagonal red springs), and go to the area with the three steps. Then, jump, and press spindash while in mid-air. You'll double jump. Use this to get onto the ledges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back