recolored caracters

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPEEDO

I found this really cool thing so when you have some save files then you load some caracter wads and the caracter yoy orriginally saved with will be one of the wad caracters and it will be recolored and sometimes you will be on another level.When I did this the I saved with sonic added a sonicadvance2 wad and a silver wad then the file said that if I loaded that file I will be sonicadvance2 sonic but when I loaded it I was a blue silver and I was in another level called winter hill zone 2 in sonic chaoadvetures I think I got the srb2 chaoadventures when I was plaing srb2 2 player searching for a game I could join and I clicked on hide and go seek and srb2 automatcally downloaded it.

SPEEDO said:
I found this really cool thing so when you have some save files then you load some caracter wads and the caracter yoy orriginally saved with will be one of the wad caracters and it will be recolored and sometimes you will be on another level.When I did this the I saved with sonic added a sonicadvance2 wad and a silver wad then the file said that if I loaded that file I will be sonicadvance2 sonic but when I loaded it I was a blue silver and I was in another level called winter hill zone 2 in sonic chaoadvetures I think I got the srb2 chaoadventures when I was plaing srb2 2 player searching for a game I could join and I clicked on hide and go seek and srb2 automatcally downloaded it.

Um...I don't get this. And anyways you posted this in the wrong forum, this forum is for making characters not asking what they do, goto SRB2 Discussion If you wanna ask a question like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back