New SilverRing Mod scr_silverring.wad VER. 0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunucklees

... AKA Resonious
This is way better than my OLD Metalmaddness mod. Silverring.

DOWNLOAD VER. 0.3

Screenshots O_o

srb20000.png

srb20001.png

srb20002.png

srb20003.png

I need testers! In fact. I might someone to help with soccing.

sadht.jpg

Uh, wow. Look at all that unused empty space, flat layout, and disfigured textures.

Edit: Allight, for seriousness, I just tested it now, and the fact that you need to collect rings to go to a certain area, Phails, this is sonic classic, not sonic 2006. Now, the level design is good, there's some neat concepts, though still flat and boring.

Uh, wow. look at the person up their who didn't even test it.

EDIT: Yeah, the screenies look like this wad isn't too good. I know the village level is retarded and I plan on fixing that.

roy has a point.

The textures made my eyes hurt. Also note you want sector borders (GFZGRASS) on your grass based sectors so that I can actually tell where the edge of the sector is...

It's got a lot of new music in it.

Alright, here we go:

The design seems much cleaner and much less gimmicky than Metal Madness' design. Probably because of the removal of the red blocker and Metal Sonic. The names actually make sense in SRB2, as the completely screwed up names in some Metal Madness levels are weird. In gameplay, the game feels great. The massive death pit stretches are, apparently, frowned upon by bigtime WADdders looking for the classic feel. The classic feel is nice, but people who break the norm and do it well deserve as much applause as those who stay in, and do it well. The tips at the beginning of the levels are nice, and the forced movement parts are done very smoothly. The only low point is the measly four-map count in this version. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and did I mention it has a boss clear capsule? This is one of the first 10 packs, including SRB2's normal levels, to have it, I think.

I actually found this to be pretty fun.

In my opinion I like the level design, I like the music, and I like the dialogue.

Very nice.

Well, I haven't been working on this lately, I've been distracted by other things. Sorry. I will probably still work on it though.

OMG! Metal Madness ROCKED MY SOCKS!

I'll try it when I download it. It looks like it has alot of space though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back