Emerald Falls Zone race map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyperknux

The board's UK Ecologist
This is one of my first race maps, Emerald falls, this map replaces Fertile Canyon, and this map is in my Chaos Adventures mod too, which is coming up soon, anyways, here's the first beta of the map.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ac0rj

new update is on the last post of this topic I made.

my.php
[/URL][/img]

30/01/07 an quicky update

just a music fix, I put Hydro plant's music on instead of Airbourne temple's. And a few things were changed

I know it sounds silly but, how do I add pics?, I've got the pic, but I don't know how to upload it onto the post, if you can tell me, then I'll upload it.

This map is more like a forest than a waterfall place. I was expecting it more like Jade Falls, GFZ style textures.

Well, Emerald is green and I chose the green/GRASSYW texture to mix with the level, and it's meant to be a forest like themed level.

To BlueZero4: Thanks for reminding me that even when I tested it, I thought it was alright, I'll look through the level headers to check though, But I'm at school and I'll fix the problem as soon as I get home, glad you still like it though :wink: .

The new beta is out now, I know it's quick, but I didn't use 994 for sector effects, I accidently used 993 the star post activator :P.

The new link is on the first post of the topic.

To upload pics:
1: Go to imagehack.com(other sites work too, but this one is recommended at first)
2: Upload any pic there
3: Copy the direct link and put it between

To make pics.....
1: Type in console: bind g screenshot
2: press g whenever you're ready
3: There's a PNG picture in your folder showing what you snapshotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back